Whitelist Server The Gravel Pit 24/7 - 20player - Low pop/friendly - Mature - TS3 - 8.1.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ForgedTrinity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ForgedTrinity
Reason for joining: I would like to build with my friend Dark_Voidling if he gets whitelisted :D

megamit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mit240
Reason for joining: My previous server havencraft just went down for good so im looking for a place to fill its space in my heart and time. Im very active when playing on a server and take pride in building pretty and functional houses and like to collaborate with other players for big builds.

phili2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: phili92
Reason for joining:Same as mit240, my previous server was also havencraft. Im very active and communicative and would love to start all over again. Guess i could easily catch up on the ongoing process within a week or so :)

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
added phili92 and mit240 to wl.

sorry, trinity. saying you just want to join because you've got a friend it's not a valid wl application. please use the same format as everyone else.

kcband36

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kcband36
Reason for joining: I want to join a server because seems to have a good community because my server had to go down due to hosting issues so I would like to find a good and friendly FTB server :)

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
ign : giesergast
reason for joining: im looking for a ftb server for some time now but most servers have an age limit and im 12 so that makes it hard i really want to join an ftb server becuase singleplayer is really lonely i really like this server becuase it feels like your being trusted because there is not a lot of bans

i really really hope that i can join the server cause it looks pretty darn awesome

PS: if i made mistakes in spelling its becuase im from holland

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
HEY PEOPLE just in case you aren't wary of the switch to ultimate ftb, we're doin it ;D

by my place there's a ton of barrels with woven adventurer's packbacks that can hold canvas bags, and there's canvas bags too! GET YOUR THINGS. NEW WORLD AHOY.

Wolf_king239

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Wolf_king239
Reason for joining: I have been trying to find a little server were everyone helps each other and shows off their awesome builds.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
because of the update to the ultimate pack im superexited for this server and i would really like to hear if i can play on it now so please tell me :)

svndi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: svndi
Reason for joining: Looking for a nice community to help other guys out, and a server I can stream on.

orrinst

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: orrinst

Reason For Joining: Horribly bored of playing single player FTB. I just want to build some cool stuff and have fun with other people.

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys quick update! server is being dumb :( the switch to ultimate is not so smooth as planned, and i'm waiting to hear back from the host. i had it on mindcrack yesterday but everyone kept trying ultimate hahaha. sorry about the delay :( i'm waiting on the host to see if there's anything they can do to help me with this, thanks for your patience ;D

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
ALRIGHT, server is back ;D I had some dumb issues joining, I needed to increase my permgen size D:

Also, added everyone above this post to the whitelist :D hope to see you there!

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
fore some reason my ftb misses a version of twilight forest that the server does have so if you now how to fix it help me please[DOUBLEPOST=1363367915][/DOUBLEPOST]ooh fixed it myself