Whitelist Server The Gravel Pit 24/7 - 20player - Low pop/friendly - Mature - TS3 - 8.1.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

calabas1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: calabas1
Reason To Join : i just started playing mindcrack and want a mature friendly fun server to have a great time on

Mystic_wulf

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mystic_wulf
Reason for joining: Mostly, to build projects (Cause i like to build :D) ,and do it on a server that has a lower chance of it being blown to bits -_-. plus this would be my first FTB server Whitelist :)

_Tyde_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: _Tyde_

Reason for joining: I have been playing ultimate for awhile, but there are some bits I don't care for. I would also like to find a server with a strong sense of community. After comparing mod packs, I think mindcrack is for me. I'm looking for a good challenge so I hope Greg tech is on hard. Being able to help/be helped by others and to look at other people's builds is very important to my ftb experience.

Hope to hear from you soon!