Whitelist Server The Gravel Pit 24/7 - 20player - Low pop/friendly - Mature - TS3 - 8.1.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't even know the server was up. I'm just going to wait it out. Don't get your hopes up nascar. I highly doubt they're on the server having fun. The Teamspeak is down so the server is the best place to talk I figure.
i was just wondering who he unwhitelisted and who he kept

neoblob99

Jul 29, 2019
Hey chris, wel it was a fun time playing, but I hope you could rewhitelist me and my friends. If you do, thanks.

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
well okay, lamp went and got his own server after everything. so needless to say, i will be the only super op. ever.

i turned off the server/whitelist because i didn't want to deal with the headache of all the drama. i'm sorry nascar, but it wasn't me, and also, people didn't trust you so it was hard to keep you around. you didn't want to play with anyone and wanted to go off and do your own thing. i'm pretty sure i had initially said that we were looking for friendly people who want to play together.

also, if anyone is interested, the whitelist is reopen to applicants.

readded neoblob and spywerd. sorry about the mixup guys, had fun playing with you two and sorry everything got messed up.

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
6fnyo4.png

The server in it's current glory.

tuxtux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tuxtux
Reason for joining: I've played Minecraft a lot lately but never joined a server. I'm getting tired of single-player and so I'm looking for a nice place to spend time with others while discovering Minecraft FTB. I'm not completely new to FTB and played Tekkit before but I'm still learning most of this mod-stuff…

English is not my first language and don't have the equipment for TS. Hope it's okay to join without being connected to TS3.

calala

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:calala

Reason for joining: I've been searching for the perfect server over 2 months, and this could be the one. I want to play with a nice community and have fun. A community i could trust, and be friends with. Also the server seem to have a nice owner that wont abuse his power.

brent3360

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Notagriefer1234
Reason for joining:I'm looking for a new ftb server to play on,I love feed the beast i wanna play a server with a good community and hopefully be a good part to the community and help others best i can. :)

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TehKnight117
Reason for joining: I am still addicted to FTB when I first joined and looking for a friendly and mature community.

Ethenen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ethenen
Reason for joining: After you've stated on HavenCraft's topic that every one of us who is looking for a new server could try The Gravel Pit, I thought "Why not?". As for now I just want to be able to play on the server with great people and be a part of its community :)

Wongger

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wongger
Reason for joining: The server I was a regular on for the past 3 months just stopped hosting (HavenCraft). Looking for a new group of people to get to know.