Whitelist Server The Gravel Pit 24/7 - 20player - Low pop/friendly - Mature - TS3 - 8.1.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

J0weosme

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Joweosme
Reason for joining: I'm looking for a server that is free of childish en devours such as greifing or theft. I'm interested in a wholesome community where people can be friends, and I can do a bit of recording for my channel. I'm honestly just looking to have some fun, and trust me, I'm definitely trustworthy. :D

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys! server was down, something iffy happened with the v8 update, so be sure to update!

our whitelist is getting pretty hefty, so the best way to get on is to actually talk to me on teamspeak.

theinbetween

Jul 29, 2019
Alright so an update!

Everyone above current post is now on the whitelist!

Edit: Also, now anyone who wants to join HAS to join teamspeak! That's it! That's all!

neoblob99

Jul 29, 2019
Hey theinbetween could you whitelist me again? i don't know what happend but i got unwhitelisted.

Jkkid101

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jkkid bacg suketchi
Reason for joining: i was hopeing on playing FTB with some freinds but they kept leaveing my server because it was too laggy i was hopeing you could add all three of us are ages are 16 16 17 we play alot and are fairly good builders

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
well i hope we keep in touch nascar cya[DOUBLEPOST=1360801507][/DOUBLEPOST]nvm server is up
lol are you on the server? i am not whitelisted anymore i guess.
If you wanted to get rid of me chris you could have just banned me instead of wasting mine and your time nuking the place.

Spywerd

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to check the forum thread to see if any of the group decided to show up here. If Chris reads the forum:

Hey Chris I really enjoyed playing with you. Didn't get to know you very well but hey if you ever decide to get Skype you should add me. I'd like to play a game with you again some day.

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
I decided to check the forum thread to see what was up. I see nascar has gone very conspiracy heavy all of a sudden. Chris is done with the server. He isn't going to pay money for something where we have griefers ruining everything and causing him stress. Chris can do what he wants.

Hey Chris I really enjoyed playing with you. Didn't get to know you very well but hey if you ever decide to get Skype you should add me. I'd like to play a game with you again some day.
spywerd the server is up and there is 4 ppl on are u still whitelisted do u kno who is on

Spywerd

Jul 29, 2019
spywerd the server is up and there is 4 ppl on are u still whitelisted do u kno who is on
Didn't even know the server was up. I'm just going to wait it out. Don't get your hopes up nascar. I highly doubt they're on the server having fun. The Teamspeak is down so the server is the best place to talk I figure.