Whitelist Server The Gravel Pit 24/7 - 20player - Low pop/friendly - Mature - TS3 - 8.1.1

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Miner1337

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Miner1337
Reason for joining:The servers i keep joining are always getting shut down and im hoping this will be different. I am looking for a great community and a Really active server. :)

Thanks for taking the time and consideration to look at my application hope to see you soon! :)

Shuester

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:shuester77
Reason for joining: Im looking for a good server with an active community for me to chat with. My a few of my close friends recommended this server and i thought i might apply thanks for considering me.

Brosif123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brosif123
Reason for joining: because a few of my close friends made it on and i love this modpack so much

Magzem

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Monthu
Reason for joining: Looking for a good community. And my friends play FTB and i am trying to join to play with them.

ThisIsWeirdBro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TooAngryZin
Reason for joining: Want to play on a nice FTB server and enjoy the pack with other people. Also knowledgeable on some of the mods in the pack.

chrb_37

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chrb_37
i would like to join your server because one of my friends recommeded the server and i enjoy play FTB alot

tahercool1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:tahercool1
Reason for joining:I am searching for a good FTB server to play and make friends.Your server seems to have a great community and i look forward to play in your server.

Syli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xphier

RFJ: Looking for a decent small-medium sized FTB MC Server, i play FTB since early public beta only on Servers, but the Server where iam at home closes soon (in a few days), i know alot of stuff in the modpack but for sure not everything and i love the Hardmode with gregtech. I'm 28 and i come from Germany and my english is decsent i think.

greetings
Xphier

artis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Reason for joining: Just want to play with mature players and have fun is that hard to ask for
also im 17 and please dont greif me :(

Dolo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sxyoomonkey
Reason: Build awesome stuff, experiment and make new friends

Crash2070

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Crash2070
Reason: I've never tried mindcrack so looking to learn a new modpack. All my limited experience currently comes from tekkit. I'm hoping for fun

XCC111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XCC111
Reason for joining: I'm searching for a peaceful and fun Mindcrack server to play with friends and make new ones :)

Tyler Martin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: waffleboy7thst and wafflehobo737
Reason for joining: I have been playing feed the beast for a long time now and I am fantastic with the modding community. I have been playing tekkit for a long time as well and I felt that I was pretty good at it. Ever since I have been playing feed the beast it has been really hard to find friendly server where there is no griefing nor stealing. I feel that I would be a fantastic edition to your server and I would play quite a bit during the week and a lot on weekends. Wafflehobo737 is my friend and we will be living together. He is not so great with the mods but ill be happy to teach him. ;):)

TylerC978

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TylerC978
Reason for joining: I want to join because i had atekkit server and now I want to learn about FTB. Also i have team speak. Also I dont like greifers at all . Im 14 years old. Thanks

soapbrah

Jul 29, 2019
pap_100

i want to join a server ive never been on a server before. i have played minecraft alot especially ftb and am really experienced in complex designs,
thankyou