Open Server The Digital Factor|FTB: Unleashed + GregTech|Open|25 Slots|24/7|MCPC Plus|Grief Prevention|PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Seems like we have had an unfortunate crash.
Well, that's not too bad. It means I'm doing something right. We haven't had a crash in about two weeks now.

Hmm. It doesn't look down. It's apparently been up since the last restart about 4 hours ago. I guess you just had trouble connecting unless the network on the server went down.

kitzu90

Jul 29, 2019
Well, that's not too bad. It means I'm doing something right. We haven't had a crash in about two weeks now.

Hmm. It doesn't look down. It's apparently been up since the last restart about 4 hours ago. I guess you just had trouble connecting unless the network on the server went down.
Yeah, the problem seems to be on my end. All of a sudden I just can't connect..

Cammino

Jul 29, 2019
Since yesterday your server lags so hard for me i join but get kicked after a few seconds what happened...

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Since yesterday your server lags so hard for me i join but get kicked after a few seconds what happened...
There's nothing wrong though, that's the thing. The server was never down yesterday and the only other person who reported having your problem is Chiqx. Without more people having the issue, there's not enough information for me to try to help. Chiqx says it's fine now though.

Bloodychris

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question i had full power armor with energy field and fully charge and somehow died by a zombie pigman hitting me i only had a couple of things and i would like them back

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
I have a question i had full power armor with energy field and fully charge and somehow died by a zombie pigman hitting me i only had a couple of things and i would like them back
Next time I see you, we can work this out.

guessing the server is down
Yeah, the server was down. It's impossible for me to check while I'm at school, but I'll investigate the cause and try to prevent it from happening again.

Deathscythe76

Jul 29, 2019
so is the server down right now or is the problem at my end? (just as likely)

nevermind its up now thanks for time spent keeping it running. :)

slaeb2012

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I've been playing FTB for awhile and wanted to try Ultamite (been doing direwolf) and i just thought this looked like an AMAZING server