Open Server The Digital Factor|FTB: Unleashed + GregTech|Open|25 Slots|24/7|MCPC Plus|Grief Prevention|PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

McGreed

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, unfortunately the server is down again. It kinda seem like there is something that keeps breaking the server the past couple of days, I hope that Digital gets some good logs that might share some light over the issue. But regarding this, how bad can it get? I mean, it makes backups, but any chance that something might require a wipe, because we got a corrupted world, or is it always possible to rollback at least?

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
can a mod or admin restart the server its down again
Yeah, unfortunately the server is down again. It kinda seem like there is something that keeps breaking the server the past couple of days, I hope that Digital gets some good logs that might share some light over the issue. But regarding this, how bad can it get? I mean, it makes backups, but any chance that something might require a wipe, because we got a corrupted world, or is it always possible to rollback at least?
i think its all deleted the server is now offline for almost a day thats not normal lol
Server down?
It seems odd that the server was down for that long. I know what's causing the crashes, but it's not possible form me to fix until FTB Ultimate 1.0.2/1.1.0 goes recommended. I'm hoping that it goes recommended soon. In the event that the world gets corrupted, I'll just do a rollback. I do my best to avoid map resets.

Pdawg7

Jul 29, 2019
I'm getting an issue where every time I join the server, it immediately crashes due to some bogus Runtime error. Is that a server problem or is it just my client messing up?

EDIT: Nevermind, worked my vodun magic. Is fixed

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
I wanna say something here before anyone freaks out. I'm updating something on the server. What does this mean for you guys? Nothing except just a little downtime for now.

The area this post is needs to be updated Digital
And I have no clue what you're saying.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
my god living in darwin australia makes me lag so bad sometimes... :(
That's actually quite odd for me to hear. I remember some other Australians playing before and they didn't have lag. Of course, they didn't use the same internet as you, but still. I hope you have a chance to keep playing soon though.

tunafish747

Jul 29, 2019
That's actually quite odd for me to hear. I remember some other Australians playing before and they didn't have lag. Of course, they didn't use the same internet as you, but still. I hope you have a chance to keep playing soon though.

yeah well thats true but i keep getting end of stream as soon as i join and im siting right next to my internet router and my internet is really fast

Bloodychris

Jul 29, 2019
Digital i was flying round my house and i noticed my pants right up disappeared and i really need them so when every you can