Open Server The Digital Factor|FTB: Unleashed + GregTech|Open|25 Slots|24/7|MCPC Plus|Grief Prevention|PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Something's going on and it's crashing every ~10 minutes

I want to stress that it's not crashing. Crashing would mean the server would need a restart and the world would likely roll back to the last save. These just happen and go away. My team and I have been doing our best to resolve this for the past month, but there's nothing we know of that can be causing these problems.

Deathscythe76

Jul 29, 2019
dont let yer launcher update yet it will take you out of sync with the servers mod pack :(

i found this out the hard way

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
dont let yer launcher update yet it will take you out of sync with the servers mod pack :(

i found this out the hard way

All you have to do is select 1.0.1 in the launcher. Besides, the server will be updated tonight. I was mainly just waiting for them to release 1.1.2 so the crashes introduced in 1.1.1 would be fixed.

martinthegrate70

Jul 29, 2019
I was so sad this morning when i updated and it didn't work so i came to the forums and found a solution
btw im a new player
<-- IGN:D

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now up and running on Feed the Beast: Ultimate version 1.1.2. It has a new map as well and the old one will be put up for download soon. Have fun and tell me of any issues that arise.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
did we get to keep whats in our inventorys

No, it's a new map. That should come with a fresh start.
Yeah, I'm not gonna return, don't want to waste more time and just lose it all. Bye.

Meh, that's your choice. Take care. Besides, every map has to switch eventually. You can't stay on the same one forever, and it's hardly wasting if I'm just going to put the map up for download anyway.

Zachorias

Jul 29, 2019
Here's the problem. It says he hasn't joined since the new map was put into effect. So, he's not the one who stole from you, if that even happened in the first place.

Here's the answer to your problem, people on the server saw him and called him out. And I was right next to him when he did it. Did you even try?

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Here's the answer to your problem, people on the server saw him and called him out. And I was right next to him when he did it. Did you even try?

I can't ban someone for something they didn't even do. The server says he hasn't been online since before the map change. He doesn't even have a player.dat file on the new map. So he couldn't have possibly done anything. Now, I'm not saying that somebody didn't take your stuff, but saying that he did is a lie.

Zachorias

Jul 29, 2019
His name is xRapJawsx and he has been playing on the new map. Still griefing and swearing all the time, still hasn't been banned. GG.

McGreed

Jul 29, 2019
Meh, that's your choice. Take care. Besides, every map has to switch eventually. You can't stay on the same one forever, and it's hardly wasting if I'm just going to put the map up for download anyway.

Yeah, that's true enough, was a bit hasty, because I just came back from holidays and was ready to implement all my ideas I had while I was away. So when I saw that everything was long (and it wasn't long ago it happened to another server I was on, which got corrupted), I just got depressed.
But where will you host that map, because from what I remember you saying at some point in the chat, the map was about 32 gb at that time, gonna be hard to find somewhere to store it?

Btw, about that RapJaws guy, he has been acting like a dick ever since he got on the server, spewing the line "Your mother is dead" all the time in the chat, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was griefing.