Open Server The Digital Factor|FTB: Unleashed + GregTech|Open|25 Slots|24/7|MCPC Plus|Grief Prevention|PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
So, apparently Auto-Enchanters crash the server... The FTB Team should, you know, alert everyone of that instead of just sitting there.

Cammino

Jul 29, 2019
Again down. I wish i havent begun playing on the server. Now wasted my time for nothing. More downtimes than the server is online.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Again down. I wish i havent begun playing on the server. Now wasted my time for nothing. More downtimes than the server is online.
You can blame Slyde for this. He's the reason the server is down. No need to be so negative either. What, were you going to cure cancer or something in the time you've invested into the server?

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
I apologize for my last response. I was a bit annoyed. Anyway, FTB is a beta mod pack at best. There are and will always be issues as I can't fix everything. If you feel I'm not trying hard enough, fair enough. Go off and play on a different server. I try my best with each passing day to run a good server, but I can't fix everything. Everything I do is in the best intentions of the server. If it gets rolled back, it's because it would provide a better playing experience than it would if I didn't roll it back. And saying the server is down more than up is a huge exaggeration. This server is up a lot more often than you think. Just because you're always trying to get on when something happens doesn't mean it's always down period.

Once again, I'm sorry you feel that way, but it is what it is.

rainbowpengy

Jul 29, 2019
I just joined the server, and in the past 20 minutes or so, Bradfordjc has been killing and stealing some of DNMMFAEFIAAWWSSP's stuff alongside HeroGabe, and I feel like Brad and Gabe have been being really cruel to him, should be banned, and Dnm should get his stuff back. Other then that, the server has been really fun, thanks! :D Also, They were killing him, and me, with Gravity guns, which should be banned. I have photo proof, and he broke 4 rules: 5.) No Stealing 6.)No Trolling 13.) Dont be a douche, and courtesy rule 4

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
I just joined the server, and in the past 20 minutes or so, Bradfordjc has been killing and stealing some of DNMMFAEFIAAWWSSP's stuff alongside HeroGabe, and I feel like Brad and Gabe have been being really cruel to him, should be banned, and Dnm should get his stuff back. Other then that, the server has been really fun, thanks! :D Also, They were killing him, and me, with Gravity guns, which should be banned. I have photo proof, and he broke 4 rules: 5.) No Stealing 6.)No Trolling 13.) Dont be a douche, and courtesy rule 4
I will definitely have a talk with them. Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I allowed gravity guns to pick up players because it's usually pretty fun, but since people are starting to abuse that ability, I'm disabling it. Gravity guns can no longer pick up players.

I am glad you are having fun on the server though. :)

HeroGabe

Jul 29, 2019
I will now reveal the reason for it. When I joined, after a few mins, it snowed in the biome I was in. A nice player (Or who I THOUGHT who was nice) called DNMMFAEFIAAWWSSP let me stay for a while, then I went off, built somewhat near but I thought it was OK for me to do that. Then, he threatened to kill me if I didn't move, but I was SHOCKED. I didn't even know what rule that uses a PLAYER's permission to build near another. After some more, I built a bigger version, and I tore down my smaller house. This time, with an Iron Door. Meanwhile, Bradfordjc had been TROLLING DNMMFAEFIAAWWSSP for fun, he told ME not to tell while I was building my bigger version. Then, the trolling really was on, and soon, brad and I was keeping DNMMFAEFIAAWWSSP from getting his stuff back.
Then, I logged off, and it leads to now.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
I will now reveal the reason for it. When I joined, after a few mins, it snowed in the biome I was in. A nice player (Or who I THOUGHT who was nice) called DNMMFAEFIAAWWSSP let me stay for a while, then I went off, built somewhat near but I thought it was OK for me to do that. Then, he threatened to kill me if I didn't move, but I was SHOCKED. I didn't even know what rule that uses a PLAYER's permission to build near another. After some more, I built a bigger version, and I tore down my smaller house. This time, with an Iron Door. Meanwhile, Bradfordjc had been TROLLING DNMMFAEFIAAWWSSP for fun, he told ME not to tell while I was building my bigger version. Then, the trolling really was on, and soon, brad and I was keeping DNMMFAEFIAAWWSSP from getting his stuff back.
Then, I logged off, and it leads to now.
If you give him his stuff back, I'll unjail you two.

chadlupkes

Jul 29, 2019
Just had by base griefed. Broke a carpenter, bluetrik batter and two furnaces, all my thaumcraft stuff. Left behind a bunch of cocoa beans. Couldn't see his name before he teleported away.

Really disappointing, this was a great server.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Just had by base griefed. Broke a carpenter, bluetrik batter and two furnaces, all my thaumcraft stuff. Left behind a bunch of cocoa beans. Couldn't see his name before he teleported away.

Really disappointing, this was a great server.
That doesn't seem possible though. I've banned most of the items that can grief and I don't know of any that can grief all of that. Was it all protected? Tell me when you're online next time and I can better investigate it.

chadlupkes

Jul 29, 2019
No, I hadn't gotten around to protecting the house, just the original mining cave. That's my error. Captain, a Pick-Axe can be used to grief. Should we ban them? I'd like the stuff back, but then I'd like a community where people just don't do that. Which means single player for a while, I'm afraid.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
No, I hadn't gotten around to protecting the house, just the original mining cave. That's my error. Captain, a Pick-Axe can be used to grief. Should we ban them? I'd like the stuff back, but then I'd like a community where people just don't do that. Which means single player for a while, I'm afraid.
I don't know if it was intended, but I sense a lot of sarcasm and hatred towards me or the server. As if it was my fault that somebody decided to come by and take your stuff. Communities where people don't grief or steal are hard to come by. There will always be people who steal and grief. Always.