Open Server The Digital Factor|FTB: Unleashed + GregTech|Open|25 Slots|24/7|MCPC Plus|Grief Prevention|PVE

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Adamiz

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks! I know where the griefer put the turtles. Is there any possibility to look at the blockplace-event there?

SeamedHorse

Jul 29, 2019
Man we need more slots i am so happy about that Server (well i kinda hate that no chunkloaders but ok) but i can't get on :D Please make it at least for 30.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Server went down again?? :D
Yep, MCPC Plus crashed again and I'm taking the time to install a couple updates. No big deal. As for more slots, I could do that, but I don't have the money for that. I also don't think the processor could handle that many people, but we could try sometime in the future.

SeamedHorse

Jul 29, 2019
OH updates what updates will my personal anchor work than? will you allow the small chunkloader things? Will it be in 20minutes that update? i know a lot of questions
:D

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
I know somebody will say something if I don't say something first. I don't know why the server is down. It's either scheduled maintenance on the actual server and I didn't hear about it or they're having some sort of technical issues. I'll let you know when it's back up.

Edit: Server is back up and running.

Kahless61

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Digital, I lost my enchanted diamond pick in the last rollback. Not sure how. It usually bounces between my inventory and my ender chest, but now it's not in any of my chests or machine inventories, so I guess it must have gotten lost in an inventory desync.

Update: Taken care of. Thanks digi.

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Digital, I lost my enchanted diamond pick in the last rollback. Not sure how. It usually bounces between my inventory and my ender chest, but now it's not in any of my chests or machine inventories, so I guess it must have gotten lost in an inventory desync.

Update: Taken care of. Thanks digi.
I'm always glad to help... most of the time. :p

tyyppi622

Jul 29, 2019
Digital, i was out from the server for a week and my house got griefed in the same way than kahless house. I lost all my ic2 machines, one gold chest, two electrical engines and some random walls and floors. :(

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
Digital, i was out from the server for a week and my house got griefed in the same way than kahless house. I lost all my ic2 machines, one gold chest, two electrical engines and some random walls and floors. :(
This can be resolved next time we are both online at the same time.

JaunDic3

Jul 29, 2019
I hope things are going well. I became a user maybe 2 days ago and having a blast with the guys that are on there now. However, I agree with it being whitelisted. The server already has great guys, and it would minimize crashes and such. I hope the world is still intact because me and drkhalo had a lot of things going BUT I hope for the best man. I know you're diligently working on it so keep us updated on the server status. Again thanks for the beast server man!

Captain Digital

Jul 29, 2019
I hope things are going well. I became a user maybe 2 days ago and having a blast with the guys that are on there now. However, I agree with it being whitelisted. The server already has great guys, and it would minimize crashes and such. I hope the world is still intact because me and drkhalo had a lot of things going BUT I hope for the best man. I know you're diligently working on it so keep us updated on the server status. Again thanks for the beast server man!
The server is back up and the world is fine. For those who lost their inventory, I will manually help those people out. I'm sorry for any problems that have happened recently.