Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Cwarrior878

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cwarrior878
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope
Experience with mods?: A bit of experience but still a lot to learn.
Will you use TS3?: Maybe
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, Papamnky
Any additional information?: I enjoy helping other players and learning how to make elaborate machines.
What made you choose our server?: I wanted to be able to play with my friend papamnky and I'm looking for a mature and stable server.

Filipe Nunes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tapess
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: The basic stuff, keep learning.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, but i have no micro.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, not yet at least =p
Any additional information?: I enjoy playing minecraft with mods and i want to know more about the mods
What made you choose our server?: I'm looking for a nice server to login and share mine work and learn from the other.

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Keeshi
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope.
Experience with mods?: Been playin minecraft for a long time.
Will you use TS3?: Sure.
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): not yet, hope to make some friends.
Any additional information?: Been playin minecraft sence alpha, love feed the beast too.
What made you choose our server?: Seems popular.

TheCrazyCroco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PartyToad
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Yes, NEI, Tekkit Pack and Divine RPG
Will you use TS3?: I'm more concerned about learning from the start then doing High Tech Mods
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, snebby and themoomaster
Any additional information?: I'm great to play with
What made you choose our server? I wanted a ftb server to play on

Gothen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Relivard
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No.
Experience with mods?: Some IC2 and Thaumcraft
Will you use TS3?: Yes, but not all the time
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: Friendly player who wants to do random stuff on minecraft with others.
What made you choose our server?: Looks like a pretty good server and have been wanting to play this modpack with other people

roofeeo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: roofeeo
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I have never been banned, but have banned many on my previous vanilla server.
Experience with mods?: pretty familiar with mods, troubleshooting, installing, instructing, ect.
Will you use TS3?: occasionally
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): I do not, but if I did I'm sure I would be referred
Any additional information?: I'm a full time student, and graphic designer
What made you choose our server?: I'm ready for a more mature server

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PartyToad
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Yes, NEI, Tekkit Pack and Divine RPG
Will you use TS3?: I'm more concerned about learning from the start then doing High Tech Mods
Answer to the secret question?: I'm a toad
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, snebby and themoomaster
Any additional information?: I'm great to play with

Incomplete application, re-read the OP and rules carefully.[DOUBLEPOST=1360536974][/DOUBLEPOST]Relivard, roofeeo, you have been added. Check your inboxes.

Charlie_Collins

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxxxCharliexxxx
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No, and I don't intend to be banned.
Experience with mods?: Pretty good with installing the mods and troubleshooting. Out of the Mindcrack pack, I've had various experiences with IC2, Redpower, A bit of TrainCraft, and am progressing daily on ComputerCraft, which I'm learning how to do through learning Lua. Any help, if anybody can offer any, with ComputerCraft scripts would be greatly appreciated.
Will you use TS3?: Occasionally, if I don't have too many disturbing sounds going on around.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, but I would love to meet everyone.
Any additional information?: I don't exactly appreciate trolls, or people just generally being mean for no good reason, although humor is appreciated. I know I'm only fifteen years of age, but I hope that you can overlook that. I tend to be told I'm very mature for my age, although I'm sorry I can bring no witnesses forth from the server. I'll do my utmost to be friendly and kind to everyone on the server and try to be helpful with things that I know or that I can help progress in, as long as I'm treated the same way back.
What made you choose our server?: I've been looking for a mature Feed the Beast community for a bit. I only just recently joined the forums, however, and there's many of places to look, but I like the look of this particular one. If you cannot overlook my age, that will be fine and I shall be on my way without complaining. I'm just happy that you looked over my application. Have a good day.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxxxCharliexxxx
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No, and I don't intend to be banned.
Experience with mods?: Pretty good with installing the mods and troubleshooting. Out of the Mindcrack pack, I've had various experiences with IC2, Redpower, A bit of TrainCraft, and am progressing daily on ComputerCraft, which I'm learning how to do through learning Lua. Any help, if anybody can offer any, with ComputerCraft scripts would be greatly appreciated.
Will you use TS3?: Occasionally, if I don't have too many disturbing sounds going on around.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, but I would love to meet everyone.
Any additional information?: I don't exactly appreciate trolls, or people just generally being mean for no good reason, although humor is appreciated. I know I'm only fifteen years of age, but I hope that you can overlook that. I tend to be told I'm very mature for my age, although I'm sorry I can bring no witnesses forth from the server. I'll do my utmost to be friendly and kind to everyone on the server and try to be helpful with things that I know or that I can help progress in, as long as I'm treated the same way back.
What made you choose our server?: I've been looking for a mature Feed the Beast community for a bit. I only just recently joined the forums, however, and there's many of places to look, but I like the look of this particular one. If you cannot overlook my age, that will be fine and I shall be on my way without complaining. I'm just happy that you looked over my application. Have a good day.

xxxxCharliexxxx, I like your app, so I can make an exception. Usually I don't let anyone under 16 in, but I'll make an exception because you put some effort into the app and didn't lie about age.

Check your inbox.

EDIT: weird, its not letting me start a conversation with you. Anyways, read over the rules carefully, and the tutorial link to getting in the server is located in the OP

Ambev2012

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ambev2012

Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) never from a minecraft server... got a 72 hr suspension in WoW once upon a time. So long ago in fact I don't even recall what it was for... boss exploiting or wall glitching probably (raided at a pretty high level where these things were common practice).

Experience with mods?: played MC with various mods, most of which are now included in FTB, for quite a while now.
Will you use TS3?: Already have 5 voice chat programs on the desktop, whats one more?!?! :)
Answer to the secret question?: This is ingenious.... can't believe I never thought of it for apps to guilds on wow. Purple.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope

Any additional information?: I've been playing online video games since 1997. I started with a text based RPG called Utopia and as broadband became more prolific moved into counter strike, quake, and doom. I've also enjoyed RTS based games like civilization and the original warcraft series. I was sucked into WoW in 2004, surprisingly by my boss, and have primarily been playing it ever since. I picked up a beta version of MC in late 2010 and quickly found I had to actively monitor the amount of time I spent playing or entire days would disappear. Lately WoW has become very stale and the community is not what it used to be. So I cancelled my sub and come to minecraft servers for the first time seeking a tighter community where one can play at his/her leisure and still have an enjoyable time.

What made you choose our server?: A buddy of mine from wow was hosting vanilla and FTB servers for a few of us, but I'm finding that they rarely log on or that when they do most of them are too drunk or high to be enjoyable company. I narrowed things down to this server after looking at many threads for public and whitelisted servers. My main draw here? Cronixia appears to be a reasonable individual with common sense rules and no BS. Thanks for taking the time and look forward to hearing from you.

BTW -- title states 12 GB but server specs list 8 GB RAM, just FYI :)

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ambev2012

Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) never from a minecraft server... got a 72 hr suspension in WoW once upon a time. So long ago in fact I don't even recall what it was for... boss exploiting or wall glitching probably (raided at a pretty high level where these things were common practice).

Experience with mods?: played MC with various mods, most of which are now included in FTB, for quite a while now.
Will you use TS3?: Already have 5 voice chat programs on the desktop, whats one more?!?! :)
Answer to the secret question?: This is ingenious.... can't believe I never thought of it for apps to guilds on wow. Purple.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope

Any additional information?: I've been playing online video games since 1997. I started with a text based RPG called Utopia and as broadband became more prolific moved into counter strike, quake, and doom. I've also enjoyed RTS based games like civilization and the original warcraft series. I was sucked into WoW in 2004, surprisingly by my boss, and have primarily been playing it ever since. I picked up a beta version of MC in late 2010 and quickly found I had to actively monitor the amount of time I spent playing or entire days would disappear. Lately WoW has become very stale and the community is not what it used to be. So I cancelled my sub and come to minecraft servers for the first time seeking a tighter community where one can play at his/her leisure and still have an enjoyable time.

What made you choose our server?: A buddy of mine from wow was hosting vanilla and FTB servers for a few of us, but I'm finding that they rarely log on or that when they do most of them are too drunk or high to be enjoyable company. I narrowed things down to this server after looking at many threads for public and whitelisted servers. My main draw here? Cronixia appears to be a reasonable individual with common sense rules and no BS. Thanks for taking the time and look forward to hearing from you.

BTW -- title states 12 GB but server specs list 8 GB RAM, just FYI :)

Thanks, haven't updated all of the post yet after our upgrade. Nice app btw. Welcome to the server! Check your inbox.

ElementalArts

Jul 29, 2019
Before i begin english is not my main language.

IGN: ElementalArts
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Well friend banned me once becouse of rage.
Experience with mods?: A lot of it, been play FTB since the ftb map came out.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, i think
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): My friend is planning to join with me, but atm no.
Any additional information?: I like GregTech even though some people dont. Love RedPower and Thaumcraft 3 also i might record some videos, not a lets play but some from time to time, if i get something awesome that is.
What made you choose our server?: Well i havent been on any "public" ftb servers yet so i decided to give it a try, and this one seems to be good mature server.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Yeah some from my survival world:

VcGRxAi.png