Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XunRa
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No.
Experience with mods?: Some
Will you use TS3?: No.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No.
Any additional information?: I enjoy coding turtles and working on high tech machines and factories.
What made you choose our server?: I like to play on mature servers where other players are nice and helpful.

And you planned on lieing about the ban on TMcraft? What was that about?

lordsyca

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lordsyca
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No, I have never been banned before.
Experience with mods?: I have played with all the mods for over a year or more.
Will you use TS3?: Possibly, but probably not I do not like talking over mic to much.
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No I do not know anyone on the server
Any additional information?: I am friendly and will probably make jokes when I think of good ones.
What made you choose our server: You do not ban everything like a few servers I have played on, and the things you do ban I do not really mind missing.

2BMaD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 2BMaD
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: None
Will you use TS3?: Probably not
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): XunRa
Any additional information?: Just bought minecraft
What made you choose our server?: I have a friend playing here and in my opinion there is nothing worse, than being a complete starnger

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Afrique617
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Never
Experience with mods?: Brand new to Minecraft
Will you use TS3?: I don't really like teamspeak, but i can get it if its mandatory.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: I am student
What made you choose our server?: Ive tried two servers so far, the first being run by people who seemed to be immature so i decided to leave, the second that i currently play on is excellent everyone is very nice and helpful but the server constantly lags and crashes so I am in the process of looking for a new home.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Afrique617
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Never
Experience with mods?: Brand new to Minecraft
Will you use TS3?: I don't really like teamspeak, but i can get it if its mandatory.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: I am student
What made you choose our server?: Ive tried two servers so far, the first being run by people who seemed to be immature so i decided to leave, the second that i currently play on is excellent everyone is very nice and helpful but the server constantly lags and crashes so I am in the process of looking for a new home.

welcome afrique617! Check your inbox.

snebby

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: snebby
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope, besides being kicked once from a friends server.
Experience with mods?: I have been playing FTB for about 3 months and I know mostly everything with the occasional tab out for some new stuff that is added.
Will you use TS3?: I do not talk much on my mic and it isn't very good.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, I do not know anyone from this server.
Any additional information?: I am nice and I am looking to join a nice community!
What made you choose our server: It is hosted close to me and it looks like a very well maintained server with a great community!

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: snebby
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope, besides being kicked once from a friends server.
Experience with mods?: I have been playing FTB for about 3 months and I know mostly everything with the occasional tab out for some new stuff that is added.
Will you use TS3?: I do not talk much on my mic and it isn't very good.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, I do not know anyone from this server.
Any additional information?: I am nice and I am looking to join a nice community!
What made you choose our server: It is hosted close to me and it looks like a very well maintained server with a great community!

you have been added, check your inbox

themoomaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:themoomaster
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:7 day on PGM, everyone in mumble was nodus trolling, and i may or may not have joined in.
Experience with mods?:been playing FTB since it came out, i'm familiar with almost every mod in both main packs
Will you use TS3?:I'm mainley in a mumble room, but maybe, :D
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):that'd be snebby!
Any additional information?:blarg, I hope that offended you
What made you choose our server?:snebby......:D

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:themoomaster
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:7 day on PGM, everyone in mumble was nodus trolling, and i may or may not have joined in.
Experience with mods?:been playing FTB since it came out, i'm familiar with almost every mod in both main packs
Will you use TS3?:I'm mainley in a mumble room, but maybe, :D
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):that'd be snebby!
Any additional information?:blarg, I hope that offended you
What made you choose our server?:snebby......:D

I generally don't accept applications from anyone under 15, so snebby will be your voucher. We don't tolerate trolling highly on the server. Check your inbox.

PapaMnky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Never, and never plan on it
Experience with mods?: Yes, extensively with Tekkit and FTB
Will you use TS3?: If necessary I can
Do you know someone on our server? Unfortuantly I do not, but I do wish to meet more people.
Any additional information?: I have streamed FTB on twitch.tv and spend majority of my time during my stream time teaching my viewers how to do what is needed to be done
What made you choose our server?: I am looking for a stable FTB server to hopefully meet some more people.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Never, and never plan on it
Experience with mods?: Yes, extensively with Tekkit and FTB
Will you use TS3?: If necessary I can
Do you know someone on our server? Unfortuantly I do not, but I do wish to meet more people.
Any additional information?: I have streamed FTB on twitch.tv and spend majority of my time during my stream time teaching my viewers how to do what is needed to be done
What made you choose our server?: I am looking for a stable FTB server to hopefully meet some more people.

you have been added.
Next time include your IGN. Found it by looking at your past posts.