Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

LightKnight

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lightknight77777
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: I have been playing with mods from spring 2012 so almost a year
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No but i am i will make friends there
Any additional information?: I am mostly a technical builder and i like to make things esthetic
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/203/20130131180335.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/521/20130131180241.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/20130131180141a.png/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/20130131180125.png/
Not something too impressive , i have more impressive builds but well

Mindset

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mindset
Experience with mods?: IC2, BC, EE2, Thaumcraft
Will you use TS3?: Possibly, No Mic at the current moment
Answer to the secret question?:
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I'm a mining machine and love designing automated systems. I'm looking forward to using this Modpack on a server. Thermal Expansion looks pretty awesome.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Sorry, I have none.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mindset
Experience with mods?: IC2, BC, EE2, Thaumcraft
Will you use TS3?: Possibly, No Mic at the current moment
Answer to the secret question?:
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I'm a mining machine and love designing automated systems. I'm looking forward to using this Modpack on a server. Thermal Expansion looks pretty awesome.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Sorry, I have none.

You have been added, welcome!

ProxySaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ProxySaw
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope.
Experience with mods?: Not extremely new to FTB but not a regular :p
Will you use TS3?: Yes, not a ton tho.
Answer to the secret question?: Purrrrrple.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope, just looking for a decent server/community ^.^
Any additional information?: I run a private survival server, so theres proof I'm not a trolly little noob :p
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't really record/screenshot my builds. If this is necessary I'll see what I can do :p

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ProxySaw
Experience with mods?: Not extremely new to FTB but not a regular :p
Will you use TS3?: Yes, not a ton tho.
Answer to the secret question?: Purrrrrple.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope, just looking for a decent server/community ^.^
Any additional information?: I run a private survival server, so theres proof I'm not a trolly little noob :p
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't really record/screenshot my builds. If this is necessary I'll see what I can do :p

You have been added, check your inbox.

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) yep. banned for griefing 1 solar panel from RP2, somehow after they banned me for being affiliated with someone they caught duping. I tried to work it out with them but the admin is abusive and doesn't care about anyone cause they "ruin his game play". This was back in september of 2012. Since then I have never been banned cause of any mishaps, like this one was.
Experience with mods?: all the mods on the packs
Will you use TS3?: sure will
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope but can't wait to meet the people if I am whitelisted
Any additional information?: I love to build huge complex builds, I'm not the greatest at looks, but I try my best. I know a lot about each and every mod in the original packs. SSP is super boring to me as I don't have that interaction with others which in my opinion makes this game so great to play. Community work is big to me and I love to help out as much as I can. Hope to see you all in game.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't take pictures as I like doing something different each time.
Thanks for taking your time and reading my post :D

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frogger35
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) yep. banned for griefing 1 solar panel from RP2, somehow after they banned me for being affiliated with someone they caught duping. I tried to work it out with them but the admin is abusive and doesn't care about anyone cause they "ruin his game play". This was back in september of 2012. Since then I have never been banned cause of any mishaps, like this one was.
Experience with mods?: all the mods on the packs
Will you use TS3?: sure will
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope but can't wait to meet the people if I am whitelisted
Any additional information?: I love to build huge complex builds, I'm not the greatest at looks, but I try my best. I know a lot about each and every mod in the original packs. SSP is super boring to me as I don't have that interaction with others which in my opinion makes this game so great to play. Community work is big to me and I love to help out as much as I can. Hope to see you all in game.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't take pictures as I like doing something different each time.
Thanks for taking your time and reading my post :D

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kubaaa5
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope.
Will you use TS3?: sure will was looking for a server with it ;)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope but I went on the TS3 a long time ago to check it out and it seemed active!
Any additional information?: I love playing with redpower and community projects I like making projects that not only I can use but the whole server can use. I will be active ALOT but I do have my priorites straight and my first priority is Family then School. Thanks for considering!
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Never thought about taking pictures. Each day brings something new.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kubaaa5
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope.
Will you use TS3?: sure will was looking for a server with it ;)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope but I went on the TS3 a long time ago to check it out and it seemed active!
Any additional information?: I love playing with redpower and community projects I like making projects that not only I can use but the whole server can use. I will be active ALOT but I do have my priorites straight and my first priority is Family then School. Thanks for considering!
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Never thought about taking pictures. Each day brings something new.

Reta232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Retard232 (call me Reta please)
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No, Never.
Experience with mods?: All of them... seriously... I'm pro... FTB launcher? no I use WinRar.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, I can be on TS, but currently I am unable to speak as I use a public Computer. I am working on a way to make it so I can Though
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): I don't think so.... :(
Any additional information?: The last Mindcrack server I was on showed me how much fun online play can be, however after much sadness on my part (mainly because I was dubbed Co-Owner and I have put alot of hours into fixing many problems that the original owner Created) the server seems to be dying, So I have begun My hunt for another.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Finished Build ; WIP Build

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Retard232 (call me Reta please)
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No, Never.
Experience with mods?: All of them... seriously... I'm pro... FTB launcher? no I use WinRar.
Will you use TS3?: Yes, I can be on TS, but currently I am unable to speak as I use a public Computer. I am working on a way to make it so I can Though
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): I don't think so.... :(
Any additional information?: The last Mindcrack server I was on showed me how much fun online play can be, however after much sadness on my part (mainly because I was dubbed Co-Owner and I have put alot of hours into fixing many problems that the original owner Created) the server seems to be dying, So I have begun My hunt for another.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Finished Build ; WIP Build

cool looking builds, added to whitelist

TheSoftTaco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheSoftTaco
Experience with mods?: I've been playing FTB for quite a while now, and have knowledge to some extent in most of the major mods. I don't want to screw around with mystcraft, the idea of being locked in another realm for eternity with no way to get back scares me. I'm planning on starting thaumcraft here on your server. I'll eventually have some crazy machinery hooked up :)
Will you use TS3?: As of now, I do not have a headset that works, so I will not be able to use it. But I plan on ordering one soon.
Do you know someone on our server? Nope.
Any additional information?: One of the main reasons this server stood out to me is the fact that it's one of the few servers I actually have a decent connection to, and the fact that there's a nice amount of players (I plan on doing community work some time) and that TWILIGHT FOREST IS DISABLED. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK. YOU. I'm not even going to list all of the reasons why I hate it (server lag is only one of them.)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I'm not a very good builder, but given a decent amount of time (and a friend that can give me a good idea) I could do it. I've never taken pictures of anything I've finished. Sorry. Thanks for taking the time to read my application, hope to see you guys on the server!

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:TheSoftTaco
Experience with mods?: I've been playing FTB for quite a while now, and have knowledge to some extent in most of the major mods. I don't want to screw around with mystcraft, the idea of being locked in another realm for eternity with no way to get back scares me. I'm planning on starting thaumcraft here on your server. I'll eventually have some crazy machinery hooked up :)
Will you use TS3?: As of now, I do not have a headset that works, so I will not be able to use it. But I plan on ordering one soon.
Do you know someone on our server? Nope.
Any additional information?: One of the main reasons this server stood out to me is the fact that it's one of the few servers I actually have a decent connection to, and the fact that there's a nice amount of players (I plan on doing community work some time) and that TWILIGHT FOREST IS DISABLED. THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK. YOU. I'm not even going to list all of the reasons why I hate it (server lag is only one of them.)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I'm not a very good builder, but given a decent amount of time (and a friend that can give me a good idea) I could do it. I've never taken pictures of anything I've finished. Sorry. Thanks for taking the time to read my application, hope to see you guys on the server!

Nice app, and lol @ your avatar. Check your inbox.

XunRa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XunRa
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No.
Experience with mods?: Some
Will you use TS3?: No.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No.
Any additional information?: I enjoy coding turtles and working on high tech machines and factories.
What made you choose our server?: I like to play on mature servers where other players are nice and helpful.