Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jack duncan

Jul 29, 2019
cron the title says mindcrack pack then in the info it says basically dw20 with gregtech and extra bees and version is listed as v4 so do we need dw20 pack with extra bees and gregtech or do we need v4 of mindcrack?

YellowMonkey22

Jul 29, 2019
Copy-paste of my application from the old thread:

IGN: kallbenric
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No.
Experience with mods?: I've been playing modded Minecraft with IC2+Buildcraft since about half a year ago. I tried Tekkit too. Most recently, I started playing on Direwolf's modpack.
Will you use TS3?: Sure.
Answer to the secret question?: Purple.
Do you know someone on our server? Nope.
Any additional information?: I would like to play this great modpack with other people.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't have any.

Broadbandpie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Broadbandpie
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) never been banned
Experience with mods?: i played tekkit for half a year and started playing feed the beast since it was released
Will you use TS3?: why not :)
Answer to the secret question?: purple?
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): nope
Any additional information?: im in quite alot of the time.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: no sorry
i hope you take my application into consideration thanks

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
cron the title says mindcrack pack then in the info it says basically dw20 with gregtech and extra bees and version is listed as v4 so do we need dw20 pack with extra bees and gregtech or do we need v4 of mindcrack?

You need mindcrack. And follow the instructions on the link at the top. You have to install a newer version of industrialcraft.

Rusty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Capt_Rusty
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope :D < I'm being serious I'm a good boy :)
Experience with mods?: Yes all in mindcrack (not great at thaumcraft but good enough) Before FTB came out I used tekkit around last year so roughly a year and some months :)
Will you use TS3?: Yes I will if people there are freindly then Ill stay on :)
Answer to the secret question? purple(<---- I love this color :p)
Do you know someone on our server?: No
Any additional information?: I'm a good designer for building (like a humble abode)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Right here :D (just some random machines I built in SP!)

Attachments

• 2013-01-10_17.13.41.png
    2013-01-10_17.13.41.png
    358.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 2013-01-10_17.13.45.png
    2013-01-10_17.13.45.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 101
  • 2013-01-10_17.13.51.png
    2013-01-10_17.13.51.png
    204.8 KB · Views: 131
  • 2013-01-10_17.13.59.png
    2013-01-10_17.13.59.png
    207.7 KB · Views: 112

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone that I have accepted has been whitelisted, if you have not been whitelisted. If you have not been whitelisted, you were not accepted, sorry.

saad

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bamtastic
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: i dont think so ..
Experience with mods?: not much ,, but i started playing the ftb modpack for arround 2 weeks now
Will you use TS3?: yes .. but not much
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): not yet ,, :)
Any additional information?: im an admin on a 150 plots server ..
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: i built some of the buildings in my friends server here it is :
fQDG2.png
MDfx1.png
EQ8f3.png

56Gj4.png

the last pic is the pvp arena me and my friend built with some help of world edit
but the the other pics i built alone :D
if i was whitelisted you can send me a message on this email : [email protected]
and thanks ^^

KingKinxc

Jul 29, 2019
[1.4.6]The-Construct (16+) | Mindcrack Pack | Whitelist | 25 Slots | TS3
[1.4.6]The-Construct (16+)
16+
It's not a hard concept, people.

SoraXRoxas1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:SoraXRoxas1
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Yes, Because i was lied to and got banned for soemthing i was told to do by an admin
Experience with mods?:Yes
Will you use TS3?:Yes
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):Calkhi (My Brother)
Any additional information?:I like to have fun
Pictures/Videos of something you've built:None, sorry (i should take more screenshots XD)

drivertrain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:drivertrain
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, a mix up with a friend, he did some greifing and since i had a house with him i got banned as well.
Experience with mods?: Yes. I have built many cool contraptions like sorting machines. Many modeled after things Direwolf20 has made. He is my idol.
Will you use TS3?: Yes i love TS.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):Nope
Any additional information?: I would love to play in an SMP environment with other experienced people. I love fun for everyone on the server and im up to helping anyone.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I just got a new computer and i trashed everything on my harddrive so unfortunately i dont have any screenshots left to share.

Shurken

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:drivertrain
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, a mix up with a friend, he did some greifing and since i had a house with him i got banned as well.
Experience with mods?: Yes. I have built many cool contraptions like sorting machines. Many modeled after things Direwolf20 has made. He is my idol.
Will you use TS3?: Yes i love TS.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):Nope
Any additional information?: I would love to play in an SMP environment with other experienced people. I love fun for everyone on the server and im up to helping anyone.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I just got a new computer and i trashed everything on my harddrive so unfortunately i dont have any screenshots left to share.

[1.4.6]The-Construct (16+) | Mindcrack Pack | Whitelist | 25 Slots | TS3

While we have some players under 16, they joined before the age requirement was increased from 13 to 16 after incidents with younger players who were unable to function in a community setting.

drivertrain

Jul 29, 2019
Can you at least give me a shot? I've been playing with mods for about a year, and Im great in a community environment.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Can you at least give me a shot? I've been playing with mods for about a year, and Im great in a community environment.

If I did that, then everyone under 16 would be asking to join. Trust me, you are not the only one. I've had some beg me in a private conversation on here.