Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Schjarmer
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) no way
Experience with mods?: played with buildcraft n ic2 then came the ftb pack played with the beta pack n some direwolf
Will you use TS3?: can i just have to see if it give me lag or not
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?: i like to try mindcrack, looks like fun in the vids i have seen
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: dont really have any pic or vids

dede24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kubik14
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: no
Experience with mods?: playing whit mods since mc beta 1.8.1, so i think enough.
Will you use TS3?: yes i'll try
Any additional information?: i want to play no whitelisted server because on last server that wasn't whitelisted i got griefed and admins can't do anything about it. So i want to play on normal server whit normal people.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: i build a lot of thinks whit mods but don't have much pictures.

Nidis12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nidis12
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:No
Experience with mods?:Yes have Played ftb For 6 months
Will you use TS3?:Yes Using it right now
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):No i'm going in new so i can make friends
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: New Computer so I Don't have any screenshot :(

omri100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Omri100
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) I was never banned from any server
Experience with mods?:With IC (the first one, not IC2) since beta 1.3 and with the other mods since the pack was made
Will you use TS3?:Indeed
Answer to the secret question? purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):None
Any additional information?:I enjoy playing minecraft (duhhh)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: http://imgur.com/AiPdwEk http://imgur.com/ECZTAxo
sorry, couldnt upload them in any other way

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
We now have a new map due to corrputed areas of the old ones. Due to bugs in RP2 + thaumcraft.

willhami2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:willhami2
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) NO, new to Multiplayer
Experience with mods?:Been playing FTB for a month Now
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Any additional information?: I think that I'm really good with ic2 and gregtech!
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Not sure how to add screenshots to here, but i made a fully automated peat farm with a self sustaining bog earth machine to keep it running all the time

gunnar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:kezzy0
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?)No, i havent
Experience with mods?:Iv been playing modded minecraft for a time now.
Will you use TS3?:sure
Answer to the secret question?: purple :)
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?):nope i would want to though.
Any additional information?:yes as i am from sweden and i have school ill been on everyday but not the longset, and we might have another timezone aswhell.

Chunklemore

Jul 29, 2019
I'll definately look at that. I can setup alternate means of getting into the server by use a private pack on there, but if I switch completely to it I end up isolating us from the FTB pack.

Soo I will have two methods of connecting. Thanks for the info

I think the community we have at present wouldn't have an issue with it, I certainly wouldn't. A poll perhaps, to gauge interest, would work. Plus, tekkit has a larger following than FTB does, and we already have a modified pack. Regardless, its an idea that I think is pretty cool.

ryter78

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ryter78
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope! :D
Experience with mods?: Yea, I'm good with Thermal Expansion, IC2, Buildcraft, and am ok with Redpower, and am experimenting with Computercraft
Will you use TS3?: Of course!
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Nope, sorry!
Any additional information?: I am originally from England, live in Texas now, and am currently in high school, at school from 9 AM until 4:30 PM
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: No pics, but I've build many things using frame motors

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
added, hop on!
Lots of people on TS3 right now, although getting pretty close to off-primetime.