Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ralas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hosler223
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Nope :)
Experience with mods?: Yes been using ftb for about 3~4 months now, and used tekkit before that fo about 6~8 months
Will you use TS3?: Most likely
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): not yet :?
Any additional information?: i really enjoy ftb, looking for a reliable multiplayer server to call home. i enjoy the technical aspects of minecraft, redstone / wiring ect :)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Not at the moment if you require some, let me know

minecraftguy65

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minecraftguy65
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No :D
Experience with mods?: Redpower, buildcraft, an much more (cant remember to many)
Will you use TS3?: probley yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: I have been looking for a good server, an would like to meet more people :)
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: This is a shop I made for another server.

Attachments

• 2012-09-17_15.07.22.png
    2012-09-17_15.07.22.png
    585.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 2012-09-17_15.07.46.png
    2012-09-17_15.07.46.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 55

Merlin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rimato
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Yes, been using FTB for a couple months and have solid grip on most mods.
Will you use TS3?: Yes
Answer to the secret question?: Purple
Do you know someone on our server?: No
Any additional information?: I've heard great things about this server and want to give it a try, I really enjoy building and making things look awesome
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I don't have any but I'd be willing to build something awesome to show you.

martyyp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlothEruption
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) Yes, troll admins though so I don't have conduct issues
Experience with mods?: VERY experienced
Will you use TS3?: If I need to/people ask in the server for someone to come on
Any additional information?: Played tekkit for a year and a half or so now, so FTB is just the next step for me
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Close up of the engine/control for my mining ship: http://i47.tinypic.com/18zo6x.png ; Overview of the whole thing: http://i45.tinypic.com/50iozl.png

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Master_Macc
Why do you want to join? My stuff has been griefed on 3 other servers and this server has protection. Thats why i want to join.
Have you ever been banned? No.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played MC since Beta 1.4. Tekkit from version 1.0-1.1. FTB since the Beta Pack A or something.
What do you plan to do on the server?: I want to set up things with Lua or Redpower.
Do you accept the server rules? Yes.

declined

ozagames

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: evilister
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No, do my best to keep from getting banned.
Experience with mods?: Lots of manual install mods, a little with tekkit and feed the beast (have been on servers with them before)
Will you use TS3?: Yes, I like very much this server has this. Would love to play with other and learn more about FTB from talking with them.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No, though if I get whitelisted and enjoy the server I will be bringing a friend to team up with me.
Any additional information?: Played on a FTB server before, it is called Avalon. I set up a base with different machines and got the knack of how this modpack worked. Then, the server kept getting hacked and kept losing everything, so I am now looking or a better server to be apart of.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: Just got this new PC so all my screenshots are on old one, but I do have this arena I build for PVP server that I saved to my imgur account.(it has underground sewers to)
dL23s.jpg

Ledeux

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ledeux
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) not as far as I know
Experience with mods?: half a year with technic/ftb
Will you use TS3?: no
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): no
Any additional information?:nope
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: haven't got any

Macc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Master_Macc
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: NO
Experience with mods?: I have experience with most of the mods in FTB
Will you use TS3?: yes
Any additional information?: No
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: I dont have any Pictures. (my stuff on other servers got griefed or they are offline)

xxDaedraking49

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xxDaedraking49
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No, i have not
Experience with mods?: Yes, i have played technic and tekkit both before FTB came to be.
Will you use TS3?: Yes if there are not loud obnoxtious people on it.
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): Yes, evilister, but he is also waiting for approval
Any additional information?: I personaly think i am a great builder, and have been told so by many. but i do not have pictures to prove so ATM.
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: None.

mulias

Jul 29, 2019
Im posting this for my friend which cant get the ftb fourms to play nice with his pc
"IGN: manwithaplanb
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Nope
Experience with mods?: Some...
Will you use TS3?: yes
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): [mulias and silvermoon11]
Any additional information?: nope
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: n/a"

Flo96LP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Legolas25
Have you ever been banned from a server before?:no
Experience with mods?:yes
Will you use TS3?:i dont know
Answer to the secret question?:purple
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): yes Master_Macc
Any additional information?: i would find new friends
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: no nothing sorry

Freeza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: l1v
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) nope, first server
Experience with mods?: feed the beast, ic2, forge, lots others
Will you use TS3?: sure
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): cronixia
Any additional information?: i also play leage of legends
Pictures/Videos of something you've built: