Whitelist Server The-Construct | Mature 16+ | v8.0.1+ | Logistic Pipes | TS3 | 20 TPS | 12GB | Protections/Anti-Grief

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
It's a term I made up for people on the forums who apply to lots of different servers. Generally speaking, that type of person sticks around on our server for a day, then leaves.

Elias Gordon

Jul 29, 2019
well i cant help it i cant hold myself on joining more then one server Im sorry but i dont feel like joining anyways

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
I read it, and all the other posts by 'Alexzderx'. He seems like an *** to me. For now I will let you on. We don't tolerate stealing, griefing, trolling (w/out consent), or any other bullshit on this server. Anyways, welcome. Check your inbox.

Jacob09fun

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jacob09fun
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: No
Experience with mods?: Like a year i think
Will you use TS3?: no
Do you know someone on our server? no
Answer to the secret question?: purple
Any additional information?: Not Really.
What made you choose our server?:I Like Private Servers so not to much lag and NO GRIEVERS

cronixia

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome Jacob, check your inbox. Read the rules carefully, you are responsible for all of them.

Slabber

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: M1K3Mad
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: (if so how?) No
Experience with mods?: I have a lot of experience with the major mods. I'm working on getting to know the newer stuff.
Will you use TS3?: Of course!
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): No
Any additional information?: You will definitely not get any drama from me, i can guarantee that.
What made you choose our server?: I have modded my own .jar since forever, and i appreciate others who do the same to spice it up a bit. Especially with Logistics Pipes. Love that mod!

Amagic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Amagic
Have you ever been banned from a server before?: Not for any logical or sane reasons.
Experience with mods?: Played Tekkit a bit.
Will you use TS3?: Probably
Do you know someone on our server? (if so, who?): XunRa
Any additional information?: Eh, just looking for a potential long-term server that I can actually stay on for more than 5 minutes.
What made you choose our server?: Recommended by a friend.

Tippy655

Jul 29, 2019
Server is awesome so far, I've played about 2 hours now with the server close to full and it has absolutely no lag!