Unsupported Tech World 2 1.1.x+ Bug Reporting

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalninjadragon

Jul 29, 2019
Played tonight for several hours again still no crashes. Haven't tried windmills though, just lots of rotary, tinkers, and reactors. Again, permgen and java update saved my skin. Just using the server for LAN games, but dunno why that would matter here. Thanks again ,great modpack.

LeChuuck

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTB Tech World 2 1.1.1
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks-1.2.4-snapshot-151
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash.
Whats the bug? I have "B:enableGraves=false" in the config but yet the graves spawn when players die.
Can it be repeated? Yes.

Itaros

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: RotaryCraft 1.6 V15b(with manually updated DragonAPI to 1.6 V15b)
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/MNcPNC58
(UPDATED: Second crash: http://pastebin.com/YgjYDzUc )
Whats the bug? Crash caused by RotaryCraft Boring Machine while crafting fluiducts in AE crafting terminal.
Can it be repeated? No(UPDATED: YES)

UPDATE:
Some type of clash between RotaryCraft and BOP, when Boring Machine forces another chunk to generate.

Last edited:

LeChuuck

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: appeng-rv14-finale3-mc16x
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash.
Whats the bug? Cant connect any IC2 cable to the ME or use the MFE / MFSU to power the ME system, if it already receiving energy from any other mod MJ, RF etc.
Can it be repeated? Yes.

Last edited:

Shekky

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Opis
Whats the bug?
2014-02-12_21.00.25.jpg
Can it be repeated? Opis is causing this
Known Fix: disabling Opis

not sure if this is known but thought I'd post this anyway.

HejaHammerfall

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2
Mod & Version:1.1.1 (Vanilla 1.6.4)
Pastebin link to crash log: Can't give (The game haven't crashed)
Whats the bug? Can't sprint and have know idea what's wrong. I don't think it is vanilla since I could sprint when Vanilla minecraft was in 1.6.4 I could sprint.
Can it be repeated? Constant
Known Fix: Haven't got a clue.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2 (1.1.1)
Mod & Version: OpenBlocks
Pastebin link to crash log: n/a
Whats the bug? Config needs changed to not burn player XP when traversing an elevator.
Can it be repeated? Yes
Known Fix: Change "B:elevatorDrainsXP=true" To: "B:elevatorDrainsXP=false"

Note: I'm posting this as a bug because the latest Monster server config has this change and I wanted to make sure TechWorld got the change as well if that was overlooked. Thanks!

Reactions: Itaros

neo130288

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:compact windmills & steves carts 2
Pastebin link to crash log:no crash its a crafting recipe issues
Whats the bug?the compact windmills wooden rotor and steves cart iron wheels have the same crafting recipe.
Can it be repeated? yes
Known Fix: other than get a admin to spawn them in i dont know

WindyRain0212

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTB Tech World 2
Mod & Version: DragonAPI & RotaryCraft & ReactorCraft (v16) (Modpack: 1.1.1 & MC 1.6.4)
Pastebin link to crash log: Only Serverside because of Servercrash: http://pastebin.com/wbVinM5z http://pastebin.com/2G3ezp25
Whats the bug?: After having Issues with DragonAPI, RotaryCraft and ReactorCraft in the v15 version --(Invisible gearboxes, astronomic high internet usage, not working reactors, crashes)-- I decided to update them manually to v16, worked fine in singleplayer, but on my Server it gives me Errors in the logfile with an insta crash right after i place a reactor fuel core (last time) or something else that "moves" from the 2 mods.
Can it be repeated?: Yes.
Known Fix: N/A but the log says something of "Attempted to load class bkz for invalid side SERVER" - is there maybe an extra serverside version of DragonAPI?

Last edited:

HejaHammerfall

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version:1.1.1 (Vanilla 1.6.4)
Pastebin link to crash log: Can't give (The game haven't crashed)
Whats the bug? Can't sprint and have know idea what's wrong. I don't think it is vanilla since I could sprint when Vanilla minecraft was in 1.6.4 I could sprint.
Can it be repeated? Constant
Known Fix: Haven't got a clue.
Just discoverd that I actually sprint but the FOV is unchanged. So this is still a bug.

Last edited:

Itaros

Jul 29, 2019
I am unable to craft any cables. I've tried using the following recipies:
copper copper copper
gold gold gold

These should work, according to the industrialcraft wiki:
http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Cable

If in creative mode, I can manually select the cable and place it. I just am unable to craft them.

Pastebin here:
http://pastebin.com/Jt0NddqJ

(Lots of errors shown int he pastebin)
You need hammer and cutters or metal former machine. In TechWorld 2 there is no IC2. There is IC2 Experimental brought to you by GregoriousT
Ingot + Hammer->Plate + Cutters->Cable(If I recall correctly)

LeChuuck

Jul 29, 2019
I've checked the bug tracker for the ic2 experimental but i don't see if they have fixed the problem with the ic2 machines getting disconnected from the cables but we need a resolution to this, i'm getting a lots of complains about disconnected machines etc but i have not found a solution for it.

Dervishkid

Jul 29, 2019
Mod & Version: Buildcraft & Reactorcraft
Pastebin link to crash log: No Crash
What's the bug? The buildcraft quarry ignores reactorcraft flourite ores as though they were liquid blocks - it just mines past them and leaves them floating in the air.
Can it be repeated? Yes

didn't see it on list yet but sure you know about it.

Tva

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2 1.1.2
Mod & Version: ZansMinimap1.6.4
Pastebin link to crash log: http://pastebin.com/gW7gb4NE
Whats the bug? Enabaling Zans Minimap mod on my server crashes the server on its restart, I'm not a 100% sure its the mods end or the server hosting (is with creaperhost ) but thought it best to post.
Can it be repeated? so far yes have got the crash two times so far.
Known Fix: Disabeling the mod.

I'm not sure if this is a factor but I also have Opis enabled on the server atm and have some strange things happening with that as well though havent managed to get a crash log out of it yet, but basicly every time you try and use opis's telaport function it kickes you out the server but does teleport you. {edit inly teleports you some of the time and have found that the teleport function does work if your teleporting to liveing entitys, such as butterflys, villagers ect. however teleporting to objects that opis highlights doesnt work.)

I'm new to posting these reports so if theres anything more you need or want to ask let me know and I'll try and dig it up.

Last edited:

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Mod Pack: FTBTech World 2 1.1.1
Mod & Version: MPS
Whats the bug? The Wiring recipe from TE doesn't work, but other TE recipes do.
Can it be repeated? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.