Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

duffan11

Jul 29, 2019
Is the server down? I haven't been able to connect the last 2 days. it is currently 4:25 EST

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
Last time i managed to get on there were a bunch of nuke holes where some peoples bases used to be, so the update/reset might be in progress. Tahg will probably let us know what's going on in due course.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
Um, there shouldn't be nuke holes anywhere. If there are we probably had a greifer and no one told me... At any rate the new server pack is being worked on and should be ready in a day or two.

Flame_Knight101

Jul 29, 2019
LOL, The crater near blackred base he made it himself he want to make a pvp arena for people on the server but he never get to finish it and for the other crater it was poweruser who make it they know that the server going to reset soon so they blow up their base.

Tahg

Jul 29, 2019
I was unware the server was down (apparently the machine restarted 2 days ago) but I've temporarily brought it back up. Very close to getting the new server ready tho.

EDIT
The server may or may not be up TONIGHT. Please stand by

Aetherr_

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me, but there is a ton of lag at spawn. Like I can't access guis, and can't go out of doors. Also my frame rate drops.