Private Pack TahgCraft [Closed, Can't pay for it]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
The pack isn't on the launcher yet, it's still being tuned. If you go to Tahg's twitch tv channel there is a link to the current pack there, but you need to put it into a MultiMC 1.5.2 instance at the moment.

Reactions: QueWhat

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
You probably need to rebuild the jar in the MultiMC instance, i had that problem too.

Before i forget, a few of us needed to add some extra memory to Java too. Right click the instance, click settings then the JAVA tab and add

-XX:MaxPermSize=256M

in the JVM Arguments box.

Also, Tahg is adjusting the pack right now, so this may all change in the very near future :)

Anthaeus

Jul 29, 2019
Server is resetting right now for a forge update. I need to sleep but someone should post the latest requirements once the server is back up again.

Akaedis

Jul 29, 2019
Btw tahgcraft is on forge 722 and is NOT compatible with optifine atm... so optifine users like myself haft to wait XD. or get a better computer.