Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorgun

Jul 29, 2019
Mod name:
Natural Spawning

Autor:
bioxx(altso made TerraFirmaCraft )

Do: keeps an area that the player is in alot free of mobs, spending 1 houer in a area grants 6 houers of mob free.
affects a 3x3 chunk area.

Needs: Player api

1.4 : Yes 1.4.2

Balance: given that i creates 1 cheep block all that block can do is tell if the area is affected
protection need to spend time in the area to guard it spend 1h to get 6h up to a max of 31 minecraft days

Why: on a survival map it is nice to not have creepers and other spawn inside a town or house, for a FTB challange map it migth not be that good as your mobgrinder migth not get any mobs

Shalashalska

Jul 29, 2019
Compact solars is actually very different than advanced solars. Advanced solars requires UUM to be used to produce the solars, therefore requiring EU to be converted into them, at a ludicrous rate for the more advanced ones (in excess of 8 hours of real time to have gain) which is completely ridiculous on servers. Compact solars simply allows you to combine your regular solar panels, without needing more UUM than a Gravitron Chestplate.

Reactions: Jeza

loordgek

Jul 29, 2019
What about the
immibis Dimensional Anchors and
cc addons??
Logistics pipes. use davboecki version 100 times better

and

Greg-Tech is Unbalanced

vlademir1

Jul 29, 2019
hay slowpoke101 if thaumcraft 3 is to be added when its ready can you please update the list to be added later. I would also like all the mods that are on the forgecraft server added to the ftb mod pack or a new mod pack made named forgecraft mod pack. thx.

As far as I can tell the later suggestion would go against the rules they have established for third party modpacks, meanwhile the former is, so far as I can tell from vids and streams from those on the server, essentially identical outside those mods that aren't publicly released or actually finished yet such as RP2, TC3, Soul Shards and EE3 which have already been stated will be added once ready. At this point what is even missing from the set of mods on Forgecraft, in FTB, besides those?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
So, whats now with the Transformers Mod I suggested on the last page (page 9). I feel like you overlooked it since nobody commented my suggestion : (

If we haven't commented on a specific mod it means that more then likely the mod is in a position of undecided. No comments = Haven't decided, Comment saying No= not going to happen without changes.

Hey whats the deal with Balkon's WeaponMod, you said you didn't get permission but Balkondeur said you didn't even ask him and that I should suggest it to you guys if I want it in the pack.

I am sorry you are missing this mod however if Slow says he doesn't have permission then he doesn't have permission. If you really want it in the pack, ask Balkon to send Slow permission.That said it still might not make it into the pack.

hay slowpoke101 if thaumcraft 3 is to be added when its ready can you please update the list to be added later. I would also like all the mods that are on the forgecraft server added to the ftb mod pack or a new mod pack made named forgecraft mod pack. thx.

TC3 will be added when its done. As for the rest. No. As Slow has stated repeatedly , there will not be an official forgecraft FTB pack.

OmniTools would be really nice to have. From the author of thermal expansion. I'm not sure if this is already on the list to be considered so I thought I'd throw it in here anyway :)

Currently its is planned to be in a future release.

sciguyryan

Jul 29, 2019
Currently its is planned to be in a future release.

Thanks for the information :) There have been rumours around that soul shards and gravity gun will be in a future release too. Is this actually the case or should we just ignore those?

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the information :) There have been rumours around that soul shards and gravity gun will be in a future release too. Is this actually the case or should we just ignore those?

Those as I understand are a bit more complicated. Some bugginess and balance issues to work on before they can be included.

Reactions: sciguyryan

Viva Gabe

Jul 29, 2019
I know its been suggested already, but I didn't see a response...

I think Smart Moving would be a very nice addition to FtB.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
I am sorry you are missing this mod however if Slow says he doesn't have permission then he doesn't have permission. If you really want it in the pack, ask Balkon to send Slow permission.That said it still might not make it into the pack.

I would understand if you didn't want this mod but Balkondeur said he wasn't asked (or didn't remember) But he did say he might message Slow about it

Jazzify55

Jul 29, 2019
Since Optifine has "No permissions" then are you either going to try to get permissions and fix some of the bugs I've encountered with using it in FTB or add something else which increases fps?

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
Since Optifine has "No permissions" then are you either going to try to get permissions and fix some of the bugs I've encountered with using it in FTB or add something else which increases fps?

We can't tell people to give us permission to use there mod within the pack.
If you are having bugs go to this thread http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/feedback-bugs-for-the-ftb-modpacks.1692/
And follow the first post to report a bug.

Adding something else which increases fps? Is there other mods that do this. Add them here so slow and jaded can look over them.

Glitch

Jul 29, 2019
I would really like to get my vote down for CCSensors. I find CCSensors to be incredibly useful, and in fact the only way to create some really fantastic machines. I would like to see CCgfx aswell, but CCSensors is by far the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.