Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

WatcherInTheShadows

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly, it's for 1.3.2. :(

There's something called Fossils and Archeology: Fan's Renaissance, but it's highly unstable, buggy, and is missing most of the features.[DOUBLEPOST=1362169336][/DOUBLEPOST]

Frames

Microblocks

F and A has since been updated.
Personally I think it'd be an excellent addition to ftb.
And it eould add encouragement to the devs.

OverloadUT

Jul 29, 2019

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
I have a fun little suggestion, its for ExtrabiomesXL to be ACTUALLY included in the ultimate pack. "But Jyzarc," you say, "Extra biomes IS included in the ultimate pack". Yes, stranger, technically it is, but most of the biomes are disabled from spawning by default, so it might as well be removed entirely. I'm very mad that slowpoke would sneak into the configs and disable all my favorite biomes while people thought they were enjoying the full FTB experience. What else did he disable that no one knows about yet?

Reactions: electroscape

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
I'm more concerned that Power Converters is in the Ultimate pack when it clearly states in the second post of this thread that it will never be put in the pack due to being unbalanced.

GreenWolf13

Jul 29, 2019
I'm more concerned that Power Converters is in the Ultimate pack when it clearly states in the second post of this thread that it will never be put in the pack due to being unbalanced.
How is it unbalanced? You can adjust the conversion rates however you like in the config file. You could even make it take 1000 EU to make 1 MJ if you wanted.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
How is it unbalanced? You can adjust the conversion rates however you like in the config file. You could even make it take 1000 EU to make 1 MJ if you wanted.

List of mods compiled by Greedseed
[...]
Power Converters
Unbalanced
You should think about asking Jadedcat or Greedseed that question, as above is the post mentioned. It may very well be legacy data at this point, but it is still data until modified.

ZeroR3B0RN

Jul 29, 2019
I know it's a HUD mod, and it has a slim chance of getting in, but aesthetics always mattered to me, so...
TukMC is the only mod I would love to see in FTB. It's just so... cool! But, if it isn't added, whatever. I could always add it myself.
Also, Flan's Mod has already been suggested, but come on? It would be SO cool to fly your planes in the air through your world!

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
dim doors is kinda buggy in my experience though, it doesnt play well with mods that add structures, and sometimes the pocket dimension just doesnt want to let you out

BeastFeeder

Jul 29, 2019
I've been through a number of the pages, but not all 60. Has anyone mentioned timber? it seems like it would be a good addition. I tried to add it on my own and it's not working but I havne't troubleshot it at all yet. I think I read a post where someone got it working with FTB though.

It seems like the whole idea of it fits well with the automation aspects of feed the beast.

Also, Gregslighting is listed under mods on the feed the beast home page. It looks like a cool mod that I'd love to have.

Mobott

Jul 29, 2019
I think the Nano Lasers mod would be cool to add, it adds 3 upgraded versions of the IC2 mining laser.

The 3 versions are

Combat-only version, which is similar to the Mining Laser, but doesn't destroy any blocks and I believe it's a little more powerful.
Mining version, basically a stronger version of the Mining Laser that is meant for mining.
Quantum Laser, both of those together with the ability to toggle between. Also has more energy storage.

However, the mod is made by a Japanese person, but hopefully it's still compatible.

Mod page

Status
Not open for further replies.