Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

zefiroske

Jul 29, 2019
It would be nice to see Fossil and Archeology in the modpack
Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/446117-sspsmp132fossil-archeology-v69-p-4/

Why? : I consider it fun to have searching for your own fossils and then researching and breeding your own dino's and such. Its a fun and intresting. Ofcourse thats my opinion but it would be nice if it would be taking in
consideration to be added to the modpack.

Thanks

Reactions: WatcherInTheShadows

benben500

Jul 29, 2019
It would be nice to see Fossil and Archeology in the modpack
Link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/446117-sspsmp132fossil-archeology-v69-p-4/

Why? : I consider it fun to have searching for your own fossils and then researching and breeding your own dino's and such. Its a fun and intresting. Ofcourse thats my opinion but it would be nice if it would be taking in
consideration to be added to the modpack.

Thanks

Sadly, it's for 1.3.2. :(

There's something called Fossils and Archeology: Fan's Renaissance, but it's highly unstable, buggy, and is missing most of the features.[DOUBLEPOST=1362169336][/DOUBLEPOST]
you can't control wrath lamps with redstone unfortunately.

Frames

They also don't look as nice in factories

Microblocks

Yuka

Jul 29, 2019

Goggles998

Jul 29, 2019
How much have you explored? Since AE adds ore you might have to generate new chunks and get the ore that way.

Friis

Jul 29, 2019
How much have you explored? Since AE adds ore you might have to generate new chunks and get the ore that way.
quite alot, but there will allways be more :) i guess i have to do that because AE wasn´t installed with the first world gen

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
ok, only one problem... I play on a minecrack FTB server... not ultimate pack. but thanks for letting me know about it :D

This thread is for the official FTB mod pack, not for any other the other mod packs. Those are controlled by their owners, not the FTB staff.

Nero

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone here checked out a mod called BiblioCraft ? It's an amazing mod that does so much with so little, I know it's not exactly the biggest or most expansive of modifications for Minecraft but it is one of the most visually pleasing and gameplay improving ones out there.

Though I don't know about you, but it'd certainly inspire me to go out and explore the world completely, if only for the pure joy of having literally every item in the game placed perfectly in my in game musuem. Obviously that's not going to be for everyone but to me and many others it'd be a perfect addition to the Feed The Beast pack.

There's a fair amount of videos that have been made covering the mod in its' entirety, here are a few of them :

As you can quite clearly see from the video clips above it's fairly obvious that it's a fantastic mod and one that's easily deserving of a place in Feed The Beast's rather fantastic collection of superb modifications.

Zaya

Jul 29, 2019
Has anyone here checked out a mod called BiblioCraft ? It's an amazing mod that does so much with so little, I know it's not exactly the biggest or most expansive of modifications for Minecraft but it is one of the most visually pleasing and gameplay improving ones out there.

Though I don't know about you, but it'd certainly inspire me to go out and explore the world completely, if only for the pure joy of having literally every item in the game placed perfectly in my in game musuem. Obviously that's not going to be for everyone but to me and many others it'd be a perfect addition to the Feed The Beast pack.

There's a fair amount of videos that have been made covering the mod in its' entirety, here are a few of them :

As you can quite clearly see from the video clips above it's fairly obvious that it's a fantastic mod and one that's easily deserving of a place in Feed The Beast's rather fantastic collection of superb modifications.

Does anyone at all look at the previous pages before posting?

Seriously every page has been Bilbocraft and Applied Energistics even though they have already been mentioned.

Reactions: benben500
Status
Not open for further replies.