Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jyzarc

Jul 29, 2019
Nothing stopping a player from just dropping treecapitator in the mods folder. If someone is going to alter a config, they are going to do it. Possible config options are a poor reason to prohibit a mod. Even quicker to just put yourself in creative mode and give yourself stacks of wood, you can't stop someone who wants to make it easier.

I used it when I started FTB because I think it's pretty silly to have to climb a scaffold to cut down a tall tree. That stopped being an issue the moment I build my arboretum, I leave it running to keep the peat bog going (trading dirt for sand and vice versa), I've got so much wood I simply feed a lot of it into a void pipe.

Not enough items. Thats all that needs to be said.

kyctarniq

Jul 29, 2019
I am surprised that no one has posted this yet (at least that I can find). If possible please include HD Fonts. As a texture pack developer a custom HD font is one of the important signature changes for a texture pack.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
24 pages and apart from the mention on the not up to date list no talk about the awesome laser mod.
well. It's been branched now with the original authors blessing, and is in the process of being updated to 1.4.5
It's currently in an alpha state tho, so maybe not quite ready for prime time in a mod pack yet.
Here is the active MC forum thread

Reactions: Jeza

Tie97

Jul 29, 2019
I say that FTB server platform merges with Bukkit so that we could have awesome admin mods for servers, but leave FTB singleplayer the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.