Request Suggest mods for creation here

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
You could fake that, to some extent, with WRCBE and a command block: The "wand" is a wireless remote tuned to a frequency on which there is a wireless receiver attached to a command block with the given command. However, you wouldn't be able to reliably have it do something on or relative to the player with the remote- since @p targets the nearest player to the command block, if there's someone closer to it than the remote-holder, they'll get the effect.

As for the concern about players hacking this system by using another remote tuned to the same frequency, WRCBE provides a solution as well. One of the items (Personal Sniffer or something) allows a player to lock down channels, so only they or a server op can set transmitters (or remotes) to them.

Hmm... I know the latest versions of ComputerCraft feature creative-only Command Computers that can execute commands like a command block. Do they come in a tablet form, does anyone know? And more importantly, can a non-OP, non-Creative player do anything at all with a pre-programmed Command Pocket Computer?
There is a way to do it completely vanilla, I've seen people manage to makes staffs that shoot wither ghast fireballs etc, it sounds very doable.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Also, you can just use the sigil of suppression or dome of suppression ritual from Blood Magic, though those replace the water afterwards and act in a sphere.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Well, in terms of desalinization it would be easier to extract fresh water from it but less sediment in return.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
AAAHHHH...

A spawn control mod, like Perfect spawn ...
EXCEPT:

Where you arrive in the world is not the same as your default spawn point!

In other words, on first connection to the game, you are at location 1; after each death, you are at location 2, and the compass points to location 2.

Assume that I have a map where there's some map-provided teleportation from location 1 to location 2, and a very good reason to want your "Welcome to your world" room to not be the same as your normal respawning point.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
AAAHHHH...

A spawn control mod, like Perfect spawn ...
EXCEPT:

Where you arrive in the world is not the same as your default spawn point!

In other words, on first connection to the game, you are at location 1; after each death, you are at location 2, and the compass points to location 2.

Assume that I have a map where there's some map-provided teleportation from location 1 to location 2, and a very good reason to want your "Welcome to your world" room to not be the same as your normal respawning point.
That could be done with command block, I'm certain.

PODonnell

Jul 29, 2019
More TiCon modifiers, and bring back the armor.
I'd kind of like to be able to TICON modify vanilla style armor. Obviously ticon specific armor would be nice, but something as simple as being able to add self repair to armor made the normal way would be handy.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
I'd kind of like to be able to TICON modify vanilla style armor. Obviously ticon specific armor would be nice, but something as simple as being able to add self repair to armor made the normal way would be handy.
I always liked the idea of the TiCon armor but it was too expensive and not useful enough, it needs a complicated crafting recipe and needs to be more effective, that's what I mean when I say someone should bring it back

Zeeth_Kyrah

Jul 29, 2019
If I recall, timeless ivy from Botania lets you add self-repair to stuff. :)

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Damn that's badass. SO essentially two grappling hooks with blades?
Also, the G-forces involved there... those guys should all be dead.
Rule of Cool, brotha. Rule of Cool. Combine the hooks with a Mekanism jetpack (for thrust), and you could be maneuvering like a freaking madman.

Reactions: the_j485

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Actually, most of them are dead pretty quickly :)
(That show has a very high death rate for named characters)

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
A dedicated scaffolding mod. One that has a similar mechanic to IC2 ones but with a hell of a lot more features and tiers. It could add a sort of hanging absail line or one of those hanging cages window cleaners use. Some early game mobility for those builders without jetpacks, or pack makers who hate their players enough to leave them out.
Artifice can do that. It's not only dedicated to scaffolding, but I believe that most of its features can be disabled in the config.