Request Suggest mods for creation here

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
The finite fluid mods I've seen only work on water, or water and lava.
Enviromine? ... Not sure I want that.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Request: After seeing removeHud but not Hand:

I must have the Hud for exactly one thing: telling me what I'm pointing at.

So, something that removed the hud, but let me see what I'm going to hit/affect.

In other words, leave the hand in, and leave the "aim point / targeting rectangle".

Hlaaftana

Jul 29, 2019
Was it not code chicken core?
Might have been, but I remember it being NEI. It's a configurable option in one of them, that I'm sure.

EDIT: It was CCC. The best way that config option would work was via access transforming anyway

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
A magic mod based on psychic power. Use a crystal ball to "predict" the future, changing things that will happen in the world (triggering special events at the cost of the power system). Could also be used for things like telekinesis and such.

LordSlyFox

Jul 29, 2019
A magic mod based on psychic power. Use a crystal ball to "predict" the future, changing things that will happen in the world (triggering special events at the cost of the power system). Could also be used for things like telekinesis and such.

Witcherys Crystal ball is amazing. A mod adding more depth to things like that would be great.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Fortanono

Aug 25, 2015
Witcherys Crystal ball is amazing. A mod adding more depth to things like that would be great.
Don't know much about Witchery. :p

Should've known...

EDIT: I was thinking more like Blood Moon-type events, where special enemies would spawn for a certain period of time and you can get their drops to progress further.

keybounce

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: SatanicSanta

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
CCC lets me disable the water replacement, turning it into a finite vanilla fluid. But it still behaves like a vanilla fluid, with the "very large spread over hills", and "doesn't go anywhere" when the source should flow.
I see, so you are asking for something like Gany's Nethers Honey fluid

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
A mod that adds the buff mechanic from Terraria
(Press one button to drink all the potions in your inventory)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
You'd have to hold the button down, unless this hypothetical mod changes that as well. Maybe add a buff potion/ health potion cooldown.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
You'd have to hold the button down, unless this hypothetical mod changes that as well. Maybe add a buff potion/ health potion cooldown.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
I was thinking of the single potion idea. I've made small mods before, but not at this level.

Natalia15

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everyone, I'm new here and have a request for a mod .... maybe its a favour. Not sue this is the right place to post this.

I play a lot of FTB with my son over LAN (he's 5), but my 2nd pc cant handle any 1.7.10 mod packs very well so we stick to mostly 1.6.4 packs (direwolf20, Crash Landing, Test Pack). Recently my son saw a room I made in Direwolf20 1.7.10 containing nothing but all the different sets of armor's in the pack (copper,tin ect from Thermal Foundation, Ruby Sapphire and Peridot from Project Red. Unfortunately these armor's aren't included in any of the 1.6.4 mod packs I can find. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a 1.6.4 pack adding a lot of these or if anyone know how I can add them myself.

Thank you, Nat

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Sorry if I'm missing something, do you want a mod that adds those types of armor, or any type of mod that adds armor?
If the answer is the latter, I recommend modular powersuits: http://machinemuse.net/download.php
Also try looking here: http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/armor-weapons-tools?filter-game-version=1738749986:6&filter-sort=popularity
That gives only one sort of armor, that is not a whole lot to fill a whole room with :p
(not sure if you can customize the look of them in 1.6)

Dylz101

Jul 29, 2019
That gives only one sort of armor, that is not a whole lot to fill a whole room with
(not sure if you can customize the look of them in 1.6)
I'm sure you can... I'll have to test it, I only really used them in DW1.6