Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hofsteenge

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Hofsteenge
-Why you want to play on our server: I recently got back into FTB and playing singleplayer just isn't as fun as on a server.
-Anything else you want to add: I am a cool, laidback and mature person. My english is not that great, but I think everyone understands what I am saying.
Also I am not a genius when it comes to FTB, but I exploring new things and I'm sure Ill pick up a lot of stuff while playing the game:)

Storm_Killer1999

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: maxime1999
-why i want to play on our server: Because i love ftb but playing solo all the time get boring so i want to play with a server where i can see people
construct and other to see mine, chat with other person and socialize.
-anything else you want to add: I'm french so I'm not that great in english but i think they will understand me. also im not really pro at FTB but
i love to try new stuff

Awesome

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:Jepikaiye
-Why you want to play on our server:I want play with my friend FTB (EST_Koenigsegg).Also i want try somthing new (Factorys what i have never done before).
-Anything else you want to add:I live in Finland but im from Estonia.Im 20 years old and mature player.I have played FTB over 8 months.Before it i used to play Tekkit.

EST_Koenigsegg

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: EST_Koenigsegg
-Why you want to play on our server: Because i like playing with other people, and freinds. If you play Multiplayer then it is more fun than single player.
-Anything else you want to add: I am from estonia, i am 20 years old, my english isn't that great, but i can understand. I only have grammar problems.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Both accepted, same situation as you anyhow: used to play tekkit before it was filled up with a load of kids ;) Welcome to the server!

Amonidium

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iAmbientHD
-Why you want to play on our server: One of my friends, Dark, whom you probably know on your server, has been playing and I decided I might want to hop on the FTB ride.
-Anything else you want to add: I'm 15 years old, mature, and looking for a unique FTB experience. Looking forward to playing if possible ;)

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Ok sure, you're in, just as long as you play more than once unlike most of darks' friends... xD

Dizzyspanks

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:dizzyspanks
Why you want to play on our server: ive been looking for a friendly ftb server with a good amount of people but not over crowded
Anything else you want to add: im 17 and ive only done one major build in my,life so im not amaIng but im not bad. But i also have very exstensive knowledge of each ftb mod

Ence

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EnCe3
-Why you want to play on our server: Because i like playing FTP, there so much more to do. Im bored of normal Vanilla and trying something new :) Also because few of my friends plays here.
-Anything else you want to add: I have read all the rules and know basic stuff in FTP. Im not a troublemaker, and im 17 Years old. (Sorry for my bad english tho, still learning it :) )

MaestroYo

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: themaestroman09
-Why you want to play on our server: My friends play on this server and I want to play with them :)
-Anything else you want to add: I am new to FTB but my friend's on Skype will help me :D

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
After a review, we decided it would be best if you were perma-banned. It is obvious you knew what would happen if you used the vajra on a safe, on top of this being your second offence. There are other reasons as well, of course, and there was a general agreement to perma-ban you. We gave you an ample amount of forgiveness, but this is for the good of the server. Sorry Mannot, I tried to trust you but you didn't do yourself any favours...

get rhythm

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: get_rhythm
-Why you want to play on our server: so I can become part of a community while playing ftb
-Anything else you want to add: really love ftb been playing for a few months now so know the basics by now.