Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Ok yeah I got it fixed, uploading old map now! Everything should be back to normal very soon! :D

Lat1tude

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Lat1tude
Why you want to play on our server: I have been playing DireWolf20 alot and it has been kind of boring. I decided that I want to 'take on' GregTech. This seems like the server for me :D
Anything Else?: Am I allowed to have 'hard' recipes disabled because I have the GregTech config for the AreliaFTB server(If that's how you spell it) I want to know, if I get accepted, will I have to re-download the default GregTech config.

Thank You
For Reading

Cubby

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, sorry guys. But WTF I know what's crashing the server. Me. I build a plate bending machine, opened it up. And BOOM the fucking server crashes. What the fuck? How am I suppose to use it?

EDIT: Again, really, really sorry for this guys.

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, why I'm not whitelisted anymore? I was whitelisted but then server went down and I sent you PM and since then I can't log in...

CrystalSoulZero

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN: AceSwordsman82
-Why you want to play on our server: I need something to play xD And I think I wanna play here cuz I know that server like these are usually the best ones.
-Anything else you want to add: Hello again. Nothing more, Nothing less xD Well, I also wanna test whether Mindcrack will die on me again like last time so what better way to test than to go on a server?

stift80

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Stift80
-Why you want to play on our server: I want to play with my old friends ^^ also want to try out Mindcrack.
-Anything else you want to add: Hey everyone^^

CrystalSoulZero

Jul 29, 2019
Btw I messaged Stift and posted on the old server Tekkit thread the link to here. If I find anymore people, I will message them :D

CrystalSoulZero

Jul 29, 2019
I have an idea. If the server crashes, use the AutoRestart plugin with the custom run script and tell yer hosts to use that. Then if the server crashes it will start itself up again.