Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
4PUe4Ga.png

Welcometo the Stonecraft community!

We are a small community of players on a relatively new FTB server.

FTB: Stonecraft is an PVP Survival server and are whitelisted to keep it safer from the world of griefers.
Currently there are 16 slots, but this may be extended if the host feel like it's necessary.
Difficultylevel: Hard - 24/7Online ;)

Note that server location is in UK.

There is an auto-save every 15 minutes, but this hardly effects gameplay.

How to get whitelisted at the bottom of the thread.

Banned items:
Canvas Bags - (Due to exploit)
Varja - (Due to bypass of protections)

(Thread pictures will be added when server progress more)
Rules:
  1. No Griefing
  2. No Stealing
  3. Respect staff (Never ask for ranks/op/mod)
  4. No Racism
  5. No excessive pvp/mass pvp. (PvP is enabled for protective reasons only!)
  6. No exploiting of bugs/unnintended features
  7. Consider the danger of explosive machines such as reactors
  8. Don't use people's houses without permission from the houseowner.
  9. Don't tell people (except staff) about glitches/bugs for duping or similar.
Note that rules may and/or will be changed/added over time. It's your job to keep yourself updated.
IP: 193.35.58.42:25599
Current plugins are:
  • WorldGuard
  • PermissionEx
  • CoreProtect
  • AutoSaveWorld
  • WorldEdit
  • ChatManager
  • Modifyworld
(Many more will come)

RaidCall channel: 6380369

Staff:
  • xXKellsterXx
  • Rnen10
  • "Morgan"
  • UnknownXtreeme
How to get on the server/whilelisted:
1. Write a comment to this thread like this:

- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN:
-Why you want to play on our server:
-Anything else you want to add:

(IMPORTANT! Spell your ingame name right, we just copy-paste it!)

2. Wait for reply from staff in chat, or by pm.
3. Log in! :)

Slurpiezz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fetusinthewomb
Why I want to play on your server: I play lots of single player but it gets to boring, multiplayer seems very fun, get to interact with other players and mess around. Also i like servers because my projects run constantly, just like my tree farm and power supply
Addition: If you want to contact me via another system my skype is "Slurpiezz". My age is 15 but mature and will mind my own business

Thx and I hope you accept me!

ShirtlessB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ShirtlessB
Why you want to play on our server:
I'm looking for a stable server with active admin, that you have 4 staff already is an encouraging sign. I have a few build ideas I want to try out.
Anything else you want to add:
I'm 29 and extremely chill. I usually do my own thing and come collaborate for server projects.

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: TheAccountant_
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for a dependable server with a friendly community that will allow me to test out some current ideas that I have. The aspect of Minecraft that I think I enjoy the most is that while Ican build far away from everyone, ensuring the safety of my projects as well as theirs, it only takes a minute or two to meet up with my friends and work on elaborate and interesting group projects. Your server seems new, yet promising, and I would like to be a part of its growth.
-Anything else you want to add: I'm 24 years old, so you're not going to get the standard drama of some kid whining about lost items or "LAG LAG LAG WHY'S THE SERVER LAGGING WTF." I like to converse with people and discuss ideas, extend a helping hand to whomever I can, but most importantly just enjoy the game in my free time and have a little fun.

liam besant

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: littlelee211
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for a server with a great community and people to socialize with
-Anything else you want to add: I'm not joining for pvp I will be going to make my own base and then helping out with server projects and stuff and also im 18 so i wont be whining all the time

Impiryo

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Impiryo
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for a small, no-griefing Mindcrack server to try out my FTB skills - the game has gotten too easy without gregtech, and I haven't done much multiplayer playing recently.
-Anything else you want to add: I'm 27, don't wine, and like to collaborate with others. I like making big builds of historically significant buildings, with the Pantheon being my favorite. 1:1 scale models mostly. They usually have huge automated factories inside of them. Looking forward to joining!

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: mrbjorklund
-Why you want to play on our server: Looking for a new solid home to play on, been plaing mostly singleplayer past 3 months and want some community and fun with other people. Also more time now since girl started working nightshifts.
-Anything else you want to add: I´m a easygoing guy, some of my friends call me Chillhelm because well... I´m chill ! I enjoy building huge and efficient. Looking forward to working some with thaum and bees, missing experience in thoose 2 mods normally I skip them as they take to long and are way to boring.

EmptyGroceryBag

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: EmptyGroceryBag
Why I want to play on your server: Single player got boring for me after a little while, so I decided to look for a small and mature FTB community.
Addition: Are x-ray machines allowed?

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, this is xXKellsterXx here;
Just wanted to thank you all for your applications, you all seem like just the type of players this community needs.
Firstly, I'm going to accept these 3 people and add them to the whitelist:
Slurpiezz (Fetusinthewomb)
TheAccountant_
Impiryo
The rest of you, just keep checking this thread; I'm sure we'll accept you soon - we just don't want a sudden influx of players.
Just hang in there and keep cool! ;)

TutsX_x

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TutsX_x
Why I want to play on your server: I have been playing a lot of singleplayer, like most mof the other guys applying, and I too got somewhat burned out. I'd like to be able to play the game with the multiplayer aspect where I can get help and help others and basically have a community. I basically want to interact with other players while doing my own thing.
Addition: I'm very friendly and I love doing community stuff so if no community areas are in place yet I would more than likely set some things up :)

Frankiejoh

Jul 29, 2019
-Stonecraft Whitelist Form-
-IGN: Frankiejoh
-Why you want to play on our server: I want to build cool stuff and meet people.
-Anything else you want to add: I hope that I can be whitelisted. I feel like I can be a good addition to the server.​

CheesySmurf

Jul 29, 2019
Stonecraft whitelist form

-IGN- CheesySmurfMC
- I want to play on this server for a small mindcrack community that I can build and be creative being able to share with other people
- I would like to add that I would be a good addition to this community and hope that I get white listed.

So Zeug

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Wurstus
-Why you want to play on our server: i played on several feed the beast servers now, which stoped existing after some time. im looking for a friendly server to stay with. because of that i prefer a small community. im also looking forward to start some buildings with other people.
-Anything else you want to add: im 26 years old and from germany.

Eversor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bobafette90
- i really like to have fun with people and do very complicated stuff. I'm actually trying to get better in making builds look nice. I'm open to help everyone without receiving reward ofc. i've never pranked so far but i think i should start doing (not often ofc), i belive it helps sticking the community together. i got a little problem with english tough i play at least 8 hours per day.
- i'm 18 years old and i love redstoning :D

Shadow0X90

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Shadow0X90
-Why you want to play on our server: I need a fun mindcrack ftb server to play on that doesn't have 200+ people playing. This looks like the server to play on.
-Anything else you want to add: I have been playing feed the beast for awhile and have enjoyed it. I also need a feed the beast server with a good community, that's why I am here and not open server.

-Thanks for reading ~Shadow

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Liyarin

-Why you want to play on our server:
I've played FTB a while back when the few first versions came, but I didn't get much into it at the time, mainly cause I was already kind of burned out of minecraft at the time. Now I feel like playing FTB once again, and I want to do so on a server. It's always more enjoyable to play with other people than on your own. I tried an Ultimate server, but that pack has way too many op mods and that's not my style at all, so I decided to give the Mindcrack pack a try.

-Anything else you want to add:
You said the server is PVP, but then on the rules it's stated "No excessive pvp/mass pvp". Does this mean that pvp is only allowed if both parties agree to it? Because I don't want to be walking around and be randomly killed by some random person.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Ok accepting more people:
Shadow0X90
Liyarin - (yes, if you don't want to fight PvP, people can't just kill and loot you: PvP is allowed just for fun, not for being an asshole)
Bobafette90

nicemannot1

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:nicemannot1
-Why you want to play on our server:because i want to show off stuff and socialize with other people who know about ftb
-Anything else you want to add: i like decorating :3