Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
For anyone who haven't heard yet, we're moving to a new, updated modpack. Som of you might not want this because you just got started ect, but mindcrack grew old as it didnt get updated.

The new modpack we'll attend is Direwold20 Pack, with some minor changes as no EE3 or Modular Power Suits, just to make it a bit harder.

This forum page will probably just sit around and collect dust.

Hope to see you all at the new direpack server!

(Note: All whitelisted people will still be whitelisted on the Direwolf20 pack server.)

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Ok the version of dw20 is actually the oldest one on the list, since it's mostly been wiped. We're on right now!

MrSeismic

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: MrSeismic

-Why you want to play on our server:
I would like somewhere to build and make friends. Not really to go through all the crazy mods and such, but to just
create art

-Anything else you want to add:
I am an artist in actual life. I also suck at redstone.[DOUBLEPOST=1383794087][/DOUBLEPOST]-IGN: MrSeismic

-Why you want to play on our server:
I just want an environment to build creations and make friends.
Simple peaceful fun. I dont plan on digging holes into the world 16x16, or being too involved in all the gregtech shenanigans.
Just a place to create stuff.

-Anything else you want to add:
I am an artist. I also am terrible at redstone.

ezio9429

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ezio9429
Why I Want To Join: Because I Have Been Looking For A FTB MindCrack Server That Has Good Rules And Has Kind People On It. I am from England And I am 14 years old.
I Never Grief Or Steal And Never Hack And I will Never Break Any Rules and Ask For Ranks and Stuff etc.