Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

biomirth

Jul 29, 2019
I've messaged Kell r/e the server. In future you can just private message one of the admins if the server is down rather than asking in the thread.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Yup, sorry for the 40 minutes downtime, the hosts were just upgrading some of the restart and start code, thanks for your understanding :)

harmy12

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN:rs_adventure
-Why you want to play on our server:my buddy silpickle plays on the server and he says its really fun.

-Anything else you want to add:i love ftb and i really wanna play on your server

Bray09

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:JonathanBray
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm looking for a FTB server with a good community, i also like to look at peoples builds and they look at mine
-Anything else you want to add: im 17, i play minecraft hardcore faction pvp and garrys mod TTT

Tysinsu

Jul 29, 2019
- Stonecraft Whitelist Form -
-IGN:Tysinsu
-Why you want to play on our server: I'm currently looking for a server that looks like fun, and i think this one looks the part!
-Anything else you want to add: I like to build and look at other people's builds to enhance my game play =)

MoHamour

Jul 29, 2019
My IGN: XxBoReDoMxX
Why you want to play on our server: I haven't played Feed the Beast in months and I really want to get back into it and I want to play on a whitelisted private server with a good staff and a good community where everyone is respectful and plays nicely.

Additional: I understand everything about the game and I know what I'm doing when I play. I'm mature and play nice.

Thanks a lot and I hope you take my application into consideration.

Elite_Warrior2

Jul 29, 2019
why i want to play on your server: ive been playing the single player past 4 months and i want to play with solid people and i want to be social so plz can i join

MahoodyBrugh

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN:ImSwish
-Why you want to play on our server:I want a friendly but commited community it pleases me specially when it FTB and i love it i also do youtube so i can record sometime on this server
-Anything else you want to add:I am looking forward to this this seems very neat, -Swish

sunnytinker12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sunnnytinker12
-Why you want to play on our server: I want to play on this server because my brother plays it and to be in a friendly community.
-Anything else you want to add: Golden_Guy is my brother