Whitelist Server Stonecraft: FTB Mindcrack-(8.3.2) - [Whitelisted]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

chrisearle45

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chrisearle45
-Why you want to play on our server: i have lots of experience playing on silpiickles server and ftb is f'ing awesome
-Anything else you want to add: i like pigs, chris out

Cubby

Jul 29, 2019
Why was mannot banned exactly? Sorry I haven't been on the server lately. Been busy with school and my girlfriend. (Not in a sexual way) XD. But i've had a fuck ton of work and gone on a couple dates with her...

gizmo sargeant

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: gizmo_sargeant emile_man_bat (explained below)
-Why you want to play on our server: do you want me to copy everything everyone else has said? im looking for a new server because the server i used to play on closed
-Anything else you want to add: me and my brother were both on the old server and we're looking to get on a server together and continue playing together, we are both casual minecrafters

"Morgan"

Jul 29, 2019
More application reviews:

Whitelisted:

- themaestroman09
- thibauldz
- ownagekiller12
- robinvv
- WeeChamps
- HEZAMOTOSPORT

Newer applications will be reviewed in the morning.

WeeChamps12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WeeChamps-Why you want to play on our server: Because i like playing with other people, and freinds. If you play Multiplayer then it is way more fun than single player.
-Anything else you want to add: I am from United kingdom, i am 15 years old, I am young but mature!

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: imspons
-Why you want to play on our server: I am looking at a new FTB server that don't have abusive admins and isn't filled to the brim with players, (50+)
-Anything else you want to add: My fav mod is Buildcraft, i am a player since Begin Alpha of MC, Started modding my .jar since Beta.
Atm im learning how to code java with forge myself.

jesspls

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: jesspls
-Why you want to play on our server: I've been looking for a good FTB mindcrack server for awhile. Just want a smaller, nice community to play with.
-Anything else you want to add: I'm 23 and a great team player. In minecraft, the thing I'm best at is building. What I enjoy most is learning new stuff, and there never seems to be an end to what you can learn in FTB.

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN i_Lokarn_I

Why I would like to play on this server: This is sort of an odd question as I have never seen your server before. I do like the rules, and after reading through some of these posts you all seem like nice folks. In actuality I won't know if I want to play here until I do, you know what I mean?

Anything I'd like to add: Well, I'm bored of playing alone. I was playing on a server a few months back, but they closed down. After that I started to host a server on my own comp for me and a friend, but he got busy and stopped logging on, so I was playing alone. I have been looking for a server listed on here that was still actively checking these forums. I have tried a few, some were not for me.

I'm really hoping to find a nice place to call home and play some ftb. I'm a bit older at 34. I have been playing games for ever.

Golden Guys

Jul 29, 2019
Well this is awkward. I spelled my IGN wrong. I play LoL and its the same name just a little difference. My mine craft IGN is: Golden_Guy_

Lokarn

Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm, I don't seem to be whitelisted. was there a typo?

i_Lokarn_I

L o k a r n sometimes ppl think the rn = m

Or, just use all lowercases, seems to work that way too.

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: Cirathorn
-Why you want to play on our server: I am exploring the forums here looking for a new home as my son no longer wants to play, so I have gotten rid of our private server