Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dylanmc30

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Dylanmc30
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing FTB since 1.4.7(Ultimate). Love modded minecraft :)
Playstyle: Usually go with Thaumcraft early on
What is your favorite mod?: Thaumcraft or AE2
What is the main rule?: Use common sense :)

Khadryn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Morathos
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:
I've been playing modded MC ever since Buildcraft first came out.
Playstyle: I am a cave dweller usually, love to automate just about everything.
What is your favorite mod?: Applied Energistics is probably my favorite mod currently.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

Matterbound

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Matterbound
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've played modded Minecraft for years. I started with vanilla during in-dev, and started playing with mods during the first "Technic Pack" phase. I've played loads of this game, yet it still keeps me coming back for more.
Playstyle: I like making all inclusive bases that can provide everything you need to live. I'm currently wanting to start up a huge Aperture Science-esque base. I'd love to make a huge facility with a lobby type thing for visitors. It's important to keep up your public appearance! :p Behind the scenes in the "lab" area, I'm visualizing a sprawling complex of chambers, rooms, tunnels, etc. complete with pretty much everything from every mod. Aesthetics are going to be key here.
What is your favorite mod?: I'm a sucker for any mod that has "moving things". I love pipes, tubes, and especially rails. There's just something satisfying about seeing things move around your base.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

PapaMnky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: papamnky
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Played Vanilla Minecraft since beginning. Very informed on all aspects of modded.
Playstyle: Automate everything while making it look nice.
What is your favorite mod?: right now its a toss up between Thaumcraft and Forestry
What is the main rule?: Use Common Sense!

Thank You for your consideration

Nefroz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nefroz
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Started playing in Tekkit, and have moved up to various packs since. I mostly stick to modded minecraft these day, learning new mods as they update or come out with new versions for minecraft.
Playstyle: getting basic infrastructure, then moving into a mod I've never used before. Just to learn it.
What is your favorite mod?:Thaumcraft
What is the main rule?:Use Common Sense

Mortesqe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mortesqe
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Played it for about 2 years now... cant say imma the best or the worst tho :p
Playstyle: Anything (prefer magic mods)
What is your favorite mod?: Botania
What is the main rule?: USE COMMON SENSE

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
All right, a little house keeping. If you haven't joined since we restarted the world or we don't remember seeing you you have been removed from the whitelist and are required to reapply to be added to the whitelist. If you have joined since the last restart and we have removed you on accident then you can send me a private message with your coords in the world and we will add you back to the whitelist.

Now that that's done with, the following players have been added to the whitelist never to be seen or to be completely forgotten about. Have fun and happy crafting!

@arranms96 @ENGx @eternaldragon @dylanmc30 @Khadryn @Matterbound @PapaMnky @Nefroz @Mortesqe

BTW... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Yurlos

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Germanko
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: almost 2 years
Playstyle: automating every possible thing
What is your favorite mod?: thermal expansion
What is the main rule?: Use Common Sense...

GutterblockBoy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GutterblockBoy
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing modded minecraft since Buildcraft first came out.
Playstyle: Bees!
What is your favorite mod?: Forestry

singul4r1ty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: singul4r1ty
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Have been playing modded since Direwolf20's first modded LP series! Haven't played MC for about a year but I want to get back into FTB!
Playstyle: Automate everything! With computercraft if possible just to make it harder for myself
What is your favorite mod?: Buildcraft

Kellador

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kellador
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing with mods on and off ever since the very first Technic Pack and with FTB since it's inception.
Playstyle: Exploring all the mods and their possibilites.
What is your favorite mod?: Thermal Expansion.

Julián Franco

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HarelexJuls
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:
I've played Direwolf20 1.6.4 and also Bevo Techpack 1.7 (.10 if I'm not wrong) so I can defend myself pretty well in most mods inside the Direwolf modpack. Something I've never been able to understand is the AE Auto-Crafting, but aside that fact, I know a lot of things from many mods and if I don't know, I'll always be happy to learn new stuff. <3
Playstyle: Learn from every mod, then try to combine multiple mods to automate something in an easy and compact way.
What is your favorite mod?: The answer is between EnderIO and Botania, if I have to choose, EnderIO.

Nazgul66

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nazgul66
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing on the FTB launcher for like 2 years now.
Playstyle: More magic than tech.
What is your favorite mod?:
Botania

Last edited:

Mortesqe

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mate!
Only knew how to contact you here... so
Yesterday i logged on the server being great and stuff :) but today i tried to and says i am not white-listed... Didn't change acc or anything.
Can you check the white list again?
Thank you :)

arcaru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Arcaru
Experience with Modded Minecraft: Have been playing since Ultimate
Playstyle: Research everything
Favorite mod: Thaumcraft
What is the main rule: Use common sense

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Hey mate!
Only knew how to contact you here... so
Yesterday i logged on the server being great and stuff :) but today i tried to and says i am not white-listed... Didn't change acc or anything.
Can you check the white list again?
Thank you :)

Fixed the whitelist and readded the players from yesterday.

@Yurlos @GutterblockBoy @singul4r1ty @Kellador @Julián Franco @Nazgul66

The above players have also been added to the whitelist. Stay safe, happy crafting and don't forget to use common sense!!

@arcaru You have not been added due to your age.

Polloplay

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Polloplay
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I used to play a lot during 1.4.7, but I got bored and decided to wait until new mods.
Playstyle: I tend to do a little bit of everything, exept building cool looking base... Never been able to do that.
What is your favorite mod?: I can't really state one, since I haven't tried out the newer version, but for what I have seen in Dire's video they all look fun.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

singul4r1ty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sourcream098
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: had since alpha and played tekkit, ftb, at launcher all the modpacks till now
Playstyle: try out any mods I don't know, and explore mods endlessly
What is your favorite mod?: gregtech
What is the main rule?: common sense

NB I'm posting this because the FTB forums aren't letting him sign up himself!

armagadon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:armagadon
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:since beta 1.7.2
Playstyle:Automation and magic
What is your favorite mod?:Big Reactor, thaumcraft, Blood magic, Applied Energistic
What is the main rule?:
Use common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.