Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matsuli

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to apply for myself and my friend.

IGN: Matsuli, Maxadmiral
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: We have been playing minecraft since the alpha. We have played on servers with the monster pack and direwolf pack.
Playstyle: Hightech
What is your favorite mod?: Redpower 2 and Applied Energestics
What is the main rule?: That would be common sense

EMHUSH124

Jul 29, 2019
Application
IGN: EMHUSH
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:played on a server for a few months on FTB monster
Playstyle: Scenic builder
What is your favorite mod?: Thermal expansion
What is the main rule?: common sense!

chif1988

Jul 29, 2019
We are temporary no longer accepting applications until we can fix the problem with the server.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone,

So... Here's the deal... We're trying to track down this lag and we found out that the world is not only corrupted, but certain players bases are either half missing or chunks have reset right in the center of their house so we've come to the conclusion that since it's causing unneeded strain on the server that we're going to reset the world right now. I know this is really short notice, and we usually try to let people detonate a nuke in their base their base before we reset, but it's getting kinda dangerous to the machine right now.

TL;DR;
The world is resetting because the world's corrupt.

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
Good news on the restart! We managed to keep all of your items and you should be sent to spawn. If you weren't sent to spawn and die inside a mountain or fall to your death, journeymap should give you a waypoint to your death. Have fun and happy crafting!

*EDIT: You will need to reset your spawn point, or else you will be stuck in an infinite loop of deaths. Sorry.

Last edited:

Galaxy Yin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GalaxyYin
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Little to none but I do read alot about the mods
Playstyle: Havent figured out one yet
What is your favorite mod?: Dont have one
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

Ancalanna

Jul 29, 2019
Are you still accepting applications? Cause after the server reset, it seems like a good time to get back into the game. :)

IGN:
JuniperAngel
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:
Not too much. I've played a bit two years or so ago, and I mostly played around with making "pretty" buildings and gardens.
Playstyle:
I like to build nice looking things (I hate floating trees) and some automation.
What is your favorite mod?:
Oh man, I'm not sure. Probably extra biomes / trees.
What is the main rule?:
Don't be a douche & use your common sense.

Thanks!

rickeh82

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GalaxyYin
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Little to none but I do read alot about the mods
Playstyle: Havent figured out one yet
What is your favorite mod?: Dont have one

haPPY bIRTHDAY

omegaxvenom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:FlawlessGecko
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft:About 2 years mod for server for 1 year
Playstyle:I like machines and fun builds that make sense
What is your favorite mod?:The revival biased
What is the main rule?:simple use common sense

Palinois

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Palinois
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Advanced but rusty, played ftb before there was a launcher
Playstyle: PvE/small group play, might have some friends join
What is your favorite mod?: Red Power or its new clone, makes redstone so much easier.

Can't get the pack to work right now and I don't feel like messing with it tonight. Will play around with it tomorrow.

Last edited:

SirTigre

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Origblacktiger
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I would say advanced and Direwolf20 and Infinity
Playstyle: Self Sustainable, PVE Player, Role Player
What is your favorite mod?: Ender IO and Industrial Craft
What is the main rule?: Use some common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.