Whitelist Server Skyward Gaming | 1.7.10 Direwolf20 | Dedicated 24/7 Uptime | 18+ No Drama

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PeteTB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TasteDis
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've played Direwolf20 in 1.6.4, and other packs like Resonant Rise, Monster etc. I started playing modded Minecraft a couple of years ago when Tekkit was popular.
Playstyle: I am best with automation, machines and such, but I am keen on learning the magical mods too.
What is your favorite mod?: I can't say specifically, there is so many amazing mods. Some honorable mentions would be Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, Chisel and Big Reactors.
What is the main rule?: One has to use common sense.

Pjevser

Jul 29, 2019
Cancel this, 3 days with no answer or anything is not what i'm looking for.

Good luck. :)

Last edited:

ElRoacho

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ElRoacho
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Have played through a couple FTB packs in the past years mostly DW20 or TPPI. Also ran a semi-private server for a while, became too tedious for me though, would rather just contribute.
Playstyle: Usually set up a secluded area and explore through a couple mods at a time, usually striving for automation.
What is your favorite mod?: thermal expansion, but look forward to digging into the new mods in DW20.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense

Xerocry

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xerocry
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: around 2 years
Playstyle: Automating tech stuff
What is your favorite mod?: EnderIO, TE, AE
What is the main rule?:
Use common sense

holo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: holo
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing on the FTB launcher for like 2 years now.
Playstyle: More magic than tech.
What is your favorite mod?:
ender io
What is the main rule?: Use common sense.

SwagMcSwagton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ungraceful
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've been playing since tekkit classic and I've enjoyed it ever since
Playstyle: I like magical stuff but i can hold my own on the technical stuff.
What is your favorite mod?: Thaumcraft
What is the main rule?:
Use common sense.

Valastro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Valastro
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I've played DW20 since 1.5
Playstyle: Relaxed. I just like having fun.
What is your favorite mod?: Thaumcraft. I've put a spell.....I mean..um nevermind...
What is the main rule?: Let's see, I think it was "Use common sense." I wish more people would to be honest.

TheamaizingPotato

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheamaizingTaco1

Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: I Play Modded All The Time I Love It And It's Just Pure Fun With The Right Community And People
What is your favorite mod?: Ender IO, Applied Energistics, Big Reactors, Extra Utility's
What is the main rule?: Use common sense!!

Reciprocaterman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Reciprocaterman
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Got into it in 1.5.2, Modded is the only way to go.
Playstyle: Unorganized at first, I don't go for the most efficient builds, they're much to easy. I like fun, complicated builds.
What is your favorite mod?: Computercraft
What is the main rule?: Common sense, use it!

Benja88

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IQgutten
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Around 3 years modded
Playstyle: Automation all the way.
What is your favorite mod?: Enjoy alot of them! Thaumcraft is one of the most fun.
What is the main rule?:
Use common sense.

(It would be nice if you could add a post if you have stopped recruiting or not.)

Geech6

Jul 29, 2019
We have restarted the world. Sorry for the lack of for warning for this one, but due to everyone getting to the, "what stupid thing can I build now" phase of minecraft, we decided to restart.

@Reciprocaterman @Benja88 added to the whitelist.

We have not stopped taking applications. Life is just getting in the way and I can't get on the server as much as I'd like.

ashaman123414

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ashaman123414
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Have messed with a few of the FTB packs, including New World, Monster, and mindcrack. Been a while with Modded, so i wanna give Dire a shot.
Playstyle: I Like Mining and Building way to much.
What is your favorite mod?: Digging on the mods that add extra fluff to MC.
What is the main rule? Use common sense!

artis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Artis_is_livebro
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Yes been playing ftb since it came out.
Playstyle: Build a nice pad and get minecraft rich.
What is the main rule?: Use common sense, I feel your pain.

Shisagi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shisagi
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Yogscast complete pack.
Playstyle: Pve. Aesthetics and efficiency
What is your favorite mod?: AE

Shipoopi93

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: frito93
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing modded minecraft since the very early days of technic pack and off and on to now
Playstyle: Solo and try to get to the end of every mod

Evan Makarick

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings! We at Skyward Gaming have been playing Minecraft since the beginning. We're hardened administrators of long gone servers and for the past year we've been hosting Modded and Vanilla Minecraft servers to a select group of people.

We at Skyward Gaming have decided... Well actually, here's the thing... We're bored out of our minds and can't find anything good to do. So if you want to join us and just screw around on a pretty much anything goes (no PVP, Nuke explosions disabled, selective quarrying) adult rated server the fill out the application below and we'll review it for a whitelist.

We aren't looking for anyone who needs to be taught what to do, but if you have experience with FTB and mods you should be fine on your own.

Server Description:
IP: mccertified.org:25568
Pack: Direwolf20 1.7.10 v1.0.2

Rules:
  • Use common sense. If someone did a minor quality of life troll on you, don't spawn a hungry node in their base.
  • Use common sense. If someone has placed a quarry don't place your frame mining machine so that it will cut their quarry down the center.
  • Use common sense. Honestly, I shouldn't have to put this 3 times, but you really don't understand the people we've run into.
  • We only speak English, we can't help you if you start speaking Portuguese.
  • Only one chunk loader per player. A radius of 4 chunks should be able to handle most peoples bases. If you need more past that, use spot loaders.
  • The admins rules are law. Just listen to them, they have the ban command.
Admins:
Geech6
Wolfgirl1842

Application
IGN:
Playstyle:
What is your favorite mod?:
What is the main rule?:

SERVER NEWS!
11/09/2013 - We have updated the server to v1.0.1 of the direwolf20 pack. Now you can search colors in NEI!

Evan Makarick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Johny_Boy248
Experience: i have mettled with most mods in the pack. Some i am more familiar with than other. Always am trying to learn more and help others.
Playstyle: Like to mess with all the mods available. Build a nice base of operations and expand with a build for each mod.
Favorite Mod: probably Thaumcraft right now but there are others that i am beginning to really enjoy more.
Main Rule: Please just use common sense... please

I was invited to join the server by BrutalChif and i would really like to join this server! He made it sound like a great community i would love to be part of

Iiinsterstellar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Iiinterstellar
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Little to none. I would be playing here with my cousin, he would be showing me the ropes. I am a long time player of other MMOs that involve immense team work and common sense xD
Playstyle: Casual exploration. Logging into this game is my chill time. If I'm accepted I would be spending my time exploring/building with my cousin
What is your favorite mod?: Don't have one yet
What is the main rule?: Respect/common sense.... lol

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Afrique617
Experience with FTB/Modded Minecraft: Been playing casually since mindcrack 1.4.7
Playstyle: Im into tech mods, slow progression, blood magic is the only magic mod ive really gotten into.
What is your favorite mod?: Id probablly have to say gregtech, but since its not in direwolf20, either ender io or ae2
What is the main rule?: have common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.