Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Haven't played with DLCs yet... what level would you recommend for them?

Well frist you most of beaten the game once to access ture vult hunter mode.

Then you kind of will have and issue as since I've beaten the game a 2dn time all the bad guys are locked at 50+ lvl. So yeah you would have a really rough time as everything would kill you in a few hits and you would do little damage. But hey xp and loot you cant used for 21+ levels.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Well frist you most of beaten the game once to access ture vult hunter mode.

Then you kind of will have and issue as since I've beaten the game a 2dn time all the bad guys are locked at 50+ lvl. So yeah you would have a really rough time as everything would kill you in a few hits and you would do little damage. But hey xp and loot you cant used for 21+ levels.

Yeah well I play sometimes with a guy your kinda level, but he also hacks -_-
I just tend to move out of the enemies' way...

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah well I play sometimes with a guy your kinda level, but he also hacks -_-
I just tend to move out of the enemies' way...

I don't hack Hence why im only level 52 and not kitted out to do Ultramate Vualt hunter mode. The worst I've done is dupe something once that I had for someone else.

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I don't hack Hence why im only level 52 and not kitted out to do Ultramate Vualt hunter mode. The worst I've done is dupe something once that I had for someone else.

Yeah I don't either, even though he offered to do it for me, which I turned down...
It's not really worth playing if you're going to cheat like that, right?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I don't either, even though he offered to do it for me, which I turned down...
It's not really worth playing if you're going to cheat like that, right?

perty much.

But your welcome to jump in if you see me online. I leave my game open to freinds. Just relize it is going to be really painful. All the DLC stuff tends to be geared for well stocked players and death is fairly common between me and Kami. Maya and Zer0.

Reactions: the_j485

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Time for a new shoopship?

Don't know if I'll go with a ship this time... Though that does seem to be popular.

For those of you watching TestServer 1 for RR has been reset so not much I can do with this project now. I will be starting a new one in a new thread once I get things rolling.

As aside RR is now avable on ATLaugher 3.0 you can get it here http://www.atlauncher.com/

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I did?!

I've never seen a trully dood looking one. Also, when you're angry you can burn it :D

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
also docm has a large tree villige on the old mindcrack server maby I should restart my build but hey at least the seed looks nice.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, Saice, how about living on a ship (like a boat or a submarine)?
I haven't seen people making that kind of base in a while (actually never). And I thought it would be interesting, so...

Reactions: fergcraft

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, Saice, how about living on a ship (like a boat or a submarine)?
I haven't seen people making that kind of base in a while (actually never). And I thought it would be interesting, so...

So instead of living on a space ship I should live on a water ship?