Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Saice, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Saice

Saice New Member

so epic.

But so many angles

2. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

ya kind of been wanting to make a warhound since it would be a little easier but ya the emperor would be epic :D

3. Saice

Saice New Member

yeah my issue with stuff like that comes down to angles. MC does not do angles well at all unless you scale up and the more you scale up the harder it is to build.

4. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

ya the one flaw with minecraft squares do not do rounded well but I'm sure your next build will be just as awesome as all your other builds.

5. Saice

Saice New Member

I'm thinking something more architectural this time around.

Ships are cool and all but because they are ships you have this sort of limit of where you can go with them.

6. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

maby something like the forbidden city so that you can add to it as you go. I do like the arcatetual designs of japanese/chinese building styles. I know castles are a bit overdone but hey I'm just shouting out ideas since I think randomly anyways. It might give you ideas it's what I did in college weather or not you use them is ok with me. I find that it helps getting the creative juices flowing.

7. Bellaabzug21

Bellaabzug21 New Member

Awwww, so sad you're ending it. Which pack will you be using for your next go around?

8. Saice

Saice New Member

I'm only ending it because the server has been reset.

I'm going to keep using Resonant Rise and supporting KirinDave's project. Now that it is public anyone can use it.

9. Bellaabzug21

Bellaabzug21 New Member

Yay! So are you going to do another space ship this time around? Is the pack still using gregtech?

10. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

it's no longer using gregtech it's still installed if people want to use it though. the ts1 and ts2 are leaning away from it.

11. Bellaabzug21

Bellaabzug21 New Member

Allrightee then, I didn't really imagine Dave as being someone that would stand for what greg did.

12. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

I don't think it was just that but it probably didn't help. I think it made it harder to keep the modpack up to date and created more work than was worth it.

13. Bellaabzug21

Bellaabzug21 New Member

Really? greg always seems to update gregTech pretty quickly to me.

14. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

ya but you couldn't update it with tinkers construct.

15. Saice

Saice New Member

I'm still debating on what to do. I'll make need thread when I do.

Right now I'm thinking I want to do something more sprawling then just a ship with more architecture.

16. Bellaabzug21

Bellaabzug21 New Member

I thought that was fixed...

Maybe your very own city of rapture?

17. ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Too Much Free Time

A submarine would be neat, but would absolutely HAVE to be gold-plated. Or maybe just yellow wool. Or those new yellow bricks? Anyways, must be yellow. It's a new feature, didn't you know? All submarines must be colored yellow.

fergcraft and Saice like this.
  18. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

PS: This is an Inceadible son, here, we even use it to criticise the goverment!

19. GeorgeP

GeorgeP New Member

Not playing in the server anymore?

20. SonOfABirch

SonOfABirch New Member

the server's map reset.