Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
yeah my issue with stuff like that comes down to angles. MC does not do angles well at all unless you scale up and the more you scale up the harder it is to build.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
yeah my issue with stuff like that comes down to angles. MC does not do angles well at all unless you scale up and the more you scale up the harder it is to build.

ya the one flaw with minecraft squares do not do rounded well but I'm sure your next build will be just as awesome as all your other builds.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
ya the one flaw with minecraft squares do not do rounded well but I'm sure your next build will be just as awesome as all your other builds.

I'm thinking something more architectural this time around.

Ships are cool and all but because they are ships you have this sort of limit of where you can go with them.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
maby something like the forbidden city so that you can add to it as you go. I do like the arcatetual designs of japanese/chinese building styles. I know castles are a bit overdone but hey I'm just shouting out ideas since I think randomly anyways. It might give you ideas it's what I did in college weather or not you use them is ok with me. I find that it helps getting the creative juices flowing.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Awwww, so sad you're ending it. Which pack will you be using for your next go around?

I'm only ending it because the server has been reset.

I'm going to keep using Resonant Rise and supporting KirinDave's project. Now that it is public anyone can use it.

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I'm only ending it because the server has been reset.

I'm going to keep using Resonant Rise and supporting KirinDave's project. Now that it is public anyone can use it.

Yay! So are you going to do another space ship this time around? Is the pack still using gregtech?

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Allrightee then, I didn't really imagine Dave as being someone that would stand for what greg did.

I don't think it was just that but it probably didn't help. I think it made it harder to keep the modpack up to date and created more work than was worth it.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! So are you going to do another space ship this time around? Is the pack still using gregtech?

I'm still debating on what to do. I'll make need thread when I do.

Right now I'm thinking I want to do something more sprawling then just a ship with more architecture.

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
Uh, Saice, how about living on a ship (like a boat or a submarine)?
I haven't seen people making that kind of base in a while (actually never). And I thought it would be interesting, so...
A submarine would be neat, but would absolutely HAVE to be gold-plated. Or maybe just yellow wool. Or those new yellow bricks? Anyways, must be yellow. It's a new feature, didn't you know? All submarines must be colored yellow.

Reactions: fergcraft and Saice

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
A submarine would be neat, but would absolutely HAVE to be gold-plated. Or maybe just yellow wool. Or those new yellow bricks? Anyways, must be yellow. It's a new feature, didn't you know? All submarines must be colored yellow.

PS: This is an Inceadible son, here, we even use it to criticise the goverment!