Shoop Resonant Rise [Ended 7/21/13]

Discussion in 'Community Showcase' started by Saice, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Saice

Saice New Member

I'm going to be in True Vault Hunter mode and I'm doing the DLCs on Sir Hammerlocks now then Tina's

the_j485 likes this.
  2. the_j485

the_j485 King of the Wicked

Haven't played with DLCs yet... what level would you recommend for them?

3. Saice

Saice New Member

Well frist you most of beaten the game once to access ture vult hunter mode.

Then you kind of will have and issue as since I've beaten the game a 2dn time all the bad guys are locked at 50+ lvl. So yeah you would have a really rough time as everything would kill you in a few hits and you would do little damage. But hey xp and loot you cant used for 21+ levels.

4. the_j485

Yeah well I play sometimes with a guy your kinda level, but he also hacks -_-
    I just tend to move out of the enemies' way...

5. Saice

Saice New Member

I don't hack Hence why im only level 52 and not kitted out to do Ultramate Vualt hunter mode. The worst I've done is dupe something once that I had for someone else.

the_j485 likes this.
  6. the_j485

Yeah I don't either, even though he offered to do it for me, which I turned down...
    It's not really worth playing if you're going to cheat like that, right?

7. Saice

Saice New Member

perty much.

But your welcome to jump in if you see me online. I leave my game open to freinds. Just relize it is going to be really painful. All the DLC stuff tends to be geared for well stocked players and death is fairly common between me and Kami. Maya and Zer0.

the_j485 likes this.
  8. RedBoss

RedBoss New Member

Go check the G+ Page Saice

9. Saice

Saice New Member

Dont have access to that here. So since your are most likely trying to tell me there is an error I just deleted the post. I only assumed becuase it is in Dave's sig now.

10. EternalDensity

EternalDensity New Member

Time for a new shoopship?

11. Saice

Saice New Member

Don't know if I'll go with a ship this time... Though that does seem to be popular.

For those of you watching TestServer 1 for RR has been reset so not much I can do with this project now. I will be starting a new one in a new thread once I get things rolling.

As aside RR is now avable on ATLaugher 3.0 you can get it here http://www.atlauncher.com/

12. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

RIP

Can you do a tree house?

13. Saice

Saice New Member

What is your obsession with tree houses? You've asked this before.

SonOfABirch likes this.
  14. dgdas9

dgdas9 New Member

I did?!

I've never seen a trully dood looking one. Also, when you're angry you can burn it :D

15. SonOfABirch

SonOfABirch New Member

Didn't CaptainSparklez have a treehouse?

16. Saice

Saice New Member

Yes Jerry's tree its fairly large.

17. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

also docm has a large tree villige on the old mindcrack server maby I should restart my build but hey at least the seed looks nice.

18. GPuzzle

GPuzzle New Member

Uh, Saice, how about living on a ship (like a boat or a submarine)?
    I haven't seen people making that kind of base in a while (actually never). And I thought it would be interesting, so...

fergcraft likes this.
  19. Saice

Saice New Member

So instead of living on a space ship I should live on a water ship?

20. fergcraft

fergcraft New Member

how bout an emperor titan from warhammer 40k