School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
(Her name is raah)
"Will tell me about your self, my heads starting to Hurt again" raah will pay for this "when we find her I will remove her powers! But someone has to replace her... I'm not allowed to.."

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"The Gate is this direction will" Zan leads will towards are dark room with a huge twisted gate "Well here it is..." The gate is slightly open "It is normally sealed shut so he must of gone through, I can't go unless I'm inside of someone else.." He looks at you

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Midnight, not noon.
I need to know how to put stuff in am and pm.
OOC: It's about 15:00 when I wake up, silly.[DOUBLEPOST=1384010410][/DOUBLEPOST]
"The Gate is this direction will" Zan leads will towards are dark room with a huge twisted gate "Well here it is..." The gate is slightly open "It is normally sealed shut so he must of gone through, I can't go unless I'm inside of someone else.." He looks at you
That's fine. Just don't control me. You may come in.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
zan jumps into whizzs body which tries to clear him out he lands on the floor "Oww... I guess your sub c does not want me to be in there?" Zan ponders if he can enter as part of your spirit?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
zan jumps into whizzs body which tries to clear him out he lands on the floor "Oww... I guess your sub c does not want me to be in there?" Zan ponders if he can enter as part of your spirit?
Don't worry. I will allow you to come in. *next time Zan comes in, Will's body doesn't purge him*

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
zan enters will again, He talks into wills mind "Will you need to go through the gate it might hurt a little, Felix will be in there somewhere, but his powers will be at there most powerful"

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Darkness... So much darkness... It's beautiful...

A misty figure walks past. Its head turns to me. The figure is about my height, with a thin tapering tail and a long, over large head. It turns and runs to me. I back out of the dark gates and run.

Pitter patter, pitter patter.

Pitter pitter patter patter.

PITTERPATTERPITTERPATTERMOTHAFUCKAAAAA

Those are some strange footsteps. I hide behind a corner and peek out.
Oh, shit.

There's a whole swarm of them. Mammalian-reptilian beasts, no face, just skulls with the essential muscles for movement and holding it together. I duck into the room behind me.

A rumbling growl rattles my body. I turn to see another creature, ten feet tall, impossibly muscular and hunched over, its pig-like head is minuscule compared to its gigantic torso, it's wearing a ripped pair of shorts like the Hulk was a pig. Oh, and it has dirty great pig legs too. Yeah, it's a pig that entered WWE.

The pig reaches out, fingers flexing, but not to me...

It brings its arm back from behind me, a skull beast in its grasp by the neck, screeching.

CRACK.

The skull beast falls, limp, to the ground, its neck at a sickeningly unnatural angle.

REET REEEEET REEEEEEEET

I'm guessing that that's the battle cry of the skull beasts, and so I run out of the room and hide around another corner, peeking out again to see the pig bursting out of the garage-like door and fighting off the swarm, three at a time, ripping them in half, batting them through walls and crushing their heads, necks, anything it can.

While I still have time, I run down a corridor, round a corner, and see Zan and Will.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
zan enters will again, He talks into wills mind "Will you need to go through the gate it might hurt a little, Felix will be in there somewhere, but his powers will be at there most powerful"
I am ready.
Darkness... So much darkness... It's beautiful...

A misty figure walks past. Its head turns to me. The figure is about my height, with a thin tapering tail and a long, over large head. It turns and runs to me. I back out of the dark gates and run.

Pitter patter, pitter patter.

Pitter pitter patter patter.

PITTERPATTERPITTERPATTERMOTHAFUCKAAAAA

Those are some strange footsteps. I hide behind a corner and peek out.
Oh, shit.

There's a whole swarm of them. Mammalian-reptilian beasts, no face, just skulls with the essential muscles for movement and holding it together. I duck into the room behind me.

A rumbling growl rattles my body. I turn to see another creature, ten feet tall, impossibly muscular and hunched over, its pig-like head is minuscule compared to its gigantic torso, it's wearing a ripped pair of shorts like the Hulk was a pig. Oh, and it has dirty great pig legs too. Yeah, it's a pig that entered WWE.

The pig reaches out, fingers flexing, but not to me...

It brings its arm back from behind me, a skull beast in its grasp by the neck, screeching.

CRACK.

The skull beast falls, limp, to the ground, its neck at a sickeningly unnatural angle.

REET REEEEET REEEEEEEET

I'm guessing that that's the battle cry of the skull beasts, and so I run out of the room and hide around another corner, peeking out again to see the pig bursting out of the garage-like door and fighting off the swarm, three at a time, ripping them in half, batting them through walls and crushing their heads, necks, anything it can.

While I still have time, I run down a corridor, round a corner, and see Zan and Will.
*you see Will about to walk through the door*