School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
2rg2eyu.jpg
[/IMG] Felix Dessin: Now with 50% more hair!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
James coughed a little bit more.
Bloody hell, what was that taste in his mouth?
Grape jam?
What the fuck?
Blue gum?
How was that happening?
Blueberries...
Weird.
Chocolate.
Lemon.
Strawberries.
What- how-
Oranges, mint and milk.
How the hell did all those tastes show up in his mouth?
Weird.
Really weird.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
James coughed a little bit more.
Bloody hell, what was that taste in his mouth?
Grape jam?
What the fuck?
Blue gum?
How was that happening?
Blueberries...
Weird.
Chocolate.
Lemon.
Strawberries.
What- how-
Oranges, mint and milk.
How the hell did all those tastes show up in his mouth?
Weird.
Really weird.

Oh, yeeeeaaah, magic has a taste, I remember now![DOUBLEPOST=1383947643][/DOUBLEPOST]
?[DOUBLEPOST=1383947693][/DOUBLEPOST]OH! Oh, yeah, I didn't draw you. Sorry, man. If it helps, I imagine Zan as oriental?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, alright! I meant of Oriental descent![DOUBLEPOST=1383948652][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sorry for peeking in, but how do you picture James, ThatsAPaddling?
Oh, no worries, no worries.

Weirdly, I've never pictured his face, but I've always kept the brown He-Man hair.

You REALLY need to change your profile picture.[DOUBLEPOST=1383948801][/DOUBLEPOST]Welp, I'm off to beddy byes. See you guys tomorrow!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, alright! I meant of Oriental descent![DOUBLEPOST=1383948652][/DOUBLEPOST]

Weirdly, I've never pictured his face, but I've always kept the brown He-Man hair.

You REALLY need to change your profile picture.[DOUBLEPOST=1383948801][/DOUBLEPOST]Welp, I'm off to beddy byes. See you guys tomorrow!
IT HAS TO DO WITH A COMPLEX TF2 RITUAL AND A SERVER!

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"Will! Calm down! We need to find felix" zan thinks to where felix would go "The shadow gate?" the shadow gate stood tall in front of felix, it was the only full conection to the shadow realm, only certian people could enter
Maybe. Let us go. *holds up hand and a flame appears above it* If it is dark.[DOUBLEPOST=1383952465][/DOUBLEPOST]

OOC: Goodlight.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
James was in the emptiness.
Nothing.
Just white around him.
The white, of course, was one of the magical colours.
Which did, or not, have to do with what happened in the next few minutes.
"Ok, my organs are all okay..." He coughed, shortly after he thought that.
"Hello, James."
"Who are you?"
"I am white. I am pure. I am the light that shines over darkness' face, shoning away the evil of the world. I am a priest."
"Really?"
"A cleric, if you may. Preferentiably one of Pelor."
"I like Kord better."
"Well, Kord it is." The voice switched from a smooth, calm voice of a girl to the one you'd expect from a man who's rated M for Manly. The mix of athlete, warrior, general and, surprisingly enough, meteorologist.
"James?"
"Yes?"
"Your training, as a warlock, begins now. Also, listen to Roger and Keith now. John's a bit too dreamy, and Pete's just too calm. Roger is wanting to change something in you and the world, and Keith's hardworking. Don't worry, throught the 9 trainings, you'll use them all."
"Ok. What's the first lesson?"
"This."
The shining beam of lightning came from nowhere. It hit his hand, and it hurt like hell.
"James, punch this now."
"Why?"
"Just punch it."
James punched the rock wall that appeared right at his face. The pain was gone.
"The deities do not hate you. They want you to work for it. Work the best you can, and you'll be rewarded."
"Are we on D&D or something?"
"Probably. We're all different versions of something."
"Weird."
"I know."
"The second lesson comes now."
The light vanished.
The darkness came.
James fell to his knees. And then, he punched the floor.
His arm became surrounded with lightning, and the floor started clearing away. Then, the walls. Then, the roof.
"Well done. You'll meet the next one in a few minutes."
"Who is him?"
"Me."
The taste of milk that was in his tongue changed to mint. The voice sounded like a mix between James' old biology teacher, Mr. Lew and Bob Marley.
"You're a druid, I guess."
"Thank you, Captain Obvious."
"C'mon, get on with it."
"Ok. But I'll give you time to rest. Nature has its own pace, and you need to learn how to control it. Listen to John and Keith. Keith's an unstoppable force, just like nature. John's the calmest, and possibly the only one that dreams of freedom."
James slept on the grass that was growing on the floor.
It was surprisingly soft.
"Life as an warlock can't be that bad."

OOC: This post was brought to you by Wall O'Text™.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
James was in the emptiness.
Nothing.
Just white around him.
The white, of course, was one of the magical colours.
Which did, or not, have to do with what happened in the next few minutes.
"Ok, my organs are all okay..." He coughed, shortly after he thought that.
"Hello, James."
"Who are you?"
"I am white. I am pure. I am the light that shines over darkness' face, shoning away the evil of the world. I am a priest."
"Really?"
"A cleric, if you may. Preferentiably one of Pelor."
"I like Kord better."
"Well, Kord it is." The voice switched from a smooth, calm voice of a girl to the one you'd expect from a man who's rated M for Manly. The mix of athlete, warrior, general and, surprisingly enough, meteorologist.
"James?"
"Yes?"
"Your training, as a warlock, begins now. Also, listen to Roger and Keith now. John's a bit too dreamy, and Pete's just too calm. Roger is wanting to change something in you and the world, and Keith's hardworking. Don't worry, throught the 9 trainings, you'll use them all."
"Ok. What's the first lesson?"
"This."
The shining beam of lightning came from nowhere. It hit his hand, and it hurt like hell.
"James, punch this now."
"Why?"
"Just punch it."
James punched the rock wall that appeared right at his face. The pain was gone.
"The deities do not hate you. They want you to work for it. Work the best you can, and you'll be rewarded."
"Are we on D&D or something?"
"Probably. We're all different versions of something."
"Weird."
"I know."
"The second lesson comes now."
The light vanished.
The darkness came.
James fell to his knees. And then, he punched the floor.
His arm became surrounded with lightning, and the floor started clearing away. Then, the walls. Then, the roof.
"Well done. You'll meet the next one in a few minutes."
"Who is him?"
"Me."
The taste of milk that was in his tongue changed to mint. The voice sounded like a mix between James' old biology teacher, Mr. Lew and Bob Marley.
"You're a druid, I guess."
"Thank you, Captain Obvious."
"C'mon, get on with it."
"Ok. But I'll give you time to rest. Nature has its own pace, and you need to learn how to control it. Listen to John and Keith. Keith's an unstoppable force, just like nature. John's the calmest, and possibly the only one that dreams of freedom."
James slept on the grass that was growing on the floor.
It was surprisingly soft.
"Life as an warlock can't be that bad."

OOC: This post was brought to you by Wall O'Text™.
OOC: That's cool. Where exactly is he? And what did you think of my idea for James? (in the other dimension)

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Whizz, James is currently in a different dimension - not yours, thought. It's a essentially a void, manipulated only by magic.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Whizz, James is currently in a different dimension - not yours, thought. It's a essentially a void, manipulated only by magic.
OOC: I mean, in an alternate time line where the way warlocks work is different. What did you think?

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Nami ran down the halls trying to find the others. He knew that they were somewhere around here, he just didn't know where exactly. Turning the corning he began to hear it in his head. The ticking. He knew it was there, there was no doubt about it now. The end was not far off for them.