School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: She isn't controlling him she's just convinced him that Zan and Deomi want to kill him and that Felix hates him.
Aaron. It's always been about Aaron. A luminomancer. The opposite of Felix. Felix. The love of my life. He needs to be killed. Aaron. He is dead. Since the momment of I realised I had to kill him. Yes. Now he just needs to wait for a bit. I will kill him. It's just like he was sentenced to death, and now he's waiting for execution. I will kill him. And then. Then I will finaly be happy. Then, I will know I can be happy. With Felix.

Aaron. I need to kill him.

-Deomi

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Aaron. It's always been about Aaron. A luminomancer. The opposite of Felix. Felix. The love of my life. He needs to be killed. Aaron. He is dead. Since the momment of I realised I had to kill him. Yes. Now he just needs to wait for a bit. I will kill him. It's just like he was sentenced to death, and now he's waiting for execution. I will kill him. And then. Then I will finaly be happy. Then, I will know I can be happy. With Felix.

Aaron. I need to kill him.

-Deomi
she suggesting things to you too?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I've started using Paddling's colours of magic in RPGuild. Story later.
IC:
*has heard what happened in everyone's mind* No. No, no, no. This can't be. Not her.
OOC: Wow. All of a sudden, everyone (except Will and James) has the wrong idea about everyone. Let me recap here...
Aaron thinks Zan wants to kill him, and also thinks that Felix hates him. Deomi wants to kill Aaron because Aaron is the opposite of Felix. This is some deep stuff here. (not really)

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I've started using Paddling's colours of magic in RPGuild. Story later.
IC:
*has heard what happened in everyone's mind* No. No, no, no. This can't be. Not her.
OOC: Wow. All of a sudden, everyone (except Will and James) has the wrong idea about everyone. Let me recap here...
Aaron thinks Zan wants to kill him, and also thinks that Felix hates him. Deomi wants to kill Aaron because Aaron is the opposite of Felix. This is some deep stuff here. (not really)
YAY MY DRAWINGS ARE USEFUL MUMMY[DOUBLEPOST=1383946099][/DOUBLEPOST]Talking of drawings, I've tweaked Felix's design a bit to make him look less like me.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: And now, for my alternate dimension James and Magic story.
So we know that James is a Warlock now. Basically, he's one of very few to ever be a warlock and only two previous warlocks have ever survived becoming one. This is because their bodies cannot control all the Magics, so slowly, the Magics become more and more out of control, until eventually, the warlock and miles around him are obliterated by the warlock simply existing. The only way to keep this from happening is to find the 9 Masters of the Magics, each of which hold a Ring of Power. There is one Ring and one Master for each Magic. When each Master dies, the Ring leaves them and finds the next Master. It will inevitably make its way to the next Master.
Masters; Rings; Gem in Ring:
Mage: Rialto the Clever; The Starheart; Pink Sapphire
Sorcerer: Akthuri the Just; The Earthshade; Iolite
Wizard: Chandler the Mysterious; The Starsight; Tanzanite
Witch: (female) Medea the Horrid; The Malstryke; Black Opal
Thaumaturge: (female) Alvana the Observer; The Raveneye; Citrine
Alchemist: Nikolas the Unsurpassed; The Suneye; Ruby
Arcanist: (Female) Ada the Eccentric; The Belrune; Andesine
Druid: Johanai the Mad; The Terraborne; Emerald
Priest: (female) Celestine the Spectral; The Liferune; Agate[DOUBLEPOST=1383946299][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Will whats wrong? Whos her? IS it my aunt?" he stands up a little "your too good at healing!"
Not her, no, no, it can't be... And thank you. *continues muttering*[DOUBLEPOST=1383946331][/DOUBLEPOST]
link me to the thingy again paddling?[DOUBLEPOST=1383946184][/DOUBLEPOST]colours to me are as follows http://www.reiki-for-holistic-health.com/auracolormeanings.html
OOC: http://tkwth.deviantart.com/art/The-Colour-of-Magic-405485030 It's in my sig on RP Guild.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no, the magical spectrum (as it shall be now called) doesn't depend on the personality of the magician, it depends on the nature of the magical art, mostly. Some colours are based on things only I would get.[DOUBLEPOST=1383946421][/DOUBLEPOST]
OOC: And now, for my alternate dimension James and Magic story.
So we know that James is a Warlock now. Basically, he's one of very few to ever be a warlock and only two previous warlocks have ever survived becoming one. This is because their bodies cannot control all the Magics, so slowly, the Magics become more and more out of control, until eventually, the warlock and miles around him are obliterated by the warlock simply existing. The only way to keep this from happening is to find the 9 Masters of the Magics, each of which hold a Ring of Power. There is one Ring and one Master for each Magic. When each Master dies, the Ring leaves them and finds the next Master. It will inevitably make its way to the next Master.
Masters; Rings; Gem in Ring:
Mage: Rialto the Clever; The Starheart; Pink Sapphire
Sorcerer: Akthuri the Just; The Earthshade; Iolite
Wizard: Chandler the Mysterious; The Starsight; Tanzanite
Witch: (female) Medea the Horrid; The Malstryke; Black Opal
Thaumaturge: (female) Alvana the Observer; The Raveneye; Citrine
Alchemist: Nikolas the Unsurpassed; The Suneye; Ruby
Arcanist: (Female) Ada the Eccentric; The Belrune; Andesine
Druid: Johanai the Mad; The Terraborne; Emerald
Priest: (female) Celestine the Spectral; The Liferune; Agate[DOUBLEPOST=1383946299][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not her, no, no, it can't be... And thank you. *continues muttering*[DOUBLEPOST=1383946331][/DOUBLEPOST]
OOC: http://tkwth.deviantart.com/art/The-Colour-of-Magic-405485030 It's in my sig on RP Guild.

I feel strangely honoured...[DOUBLEPOST=1383946505][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mage: Rialto the Clever; The Starheart; Pink Sapphire*[DOUBLEPOST=1383946331][/DOUBLEPOST]

Dude, you could have just used amethyst.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Oh no, the magical spectrum (as it shall be now called) doesn't depend on the personality of the magician, it depends on the nature of the magical art, mostly. Some colours are based on things only I would get.[DOUBLEPOST=1383946421][/DOUBLEPOST]

I feel strangely honoured...
OOC: Really? Your Magical Spectrum is promising for story. Here's the thread where I'm doing it. It's the only RP I'm in. http://roleplayerguild.com/showthread.php?210623-Myriad-Reality/ I haven't gotten to that part, Spirit has just introduced James, said he's a warlock, said that if we don't find trainers (he doesn't know about the other bits like the rings and masters) James and a lot of other people will die. Also, James hates Spirit, even though Spirit is trying to save him.

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Also, what is an image URL?[DOUBLEPOST=1383946744][/DOUBLEPOST]I know it's a random question, but are you American, whizz?

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Really? Your Magical Spectrum is promising for story. Here's the thread where I'm doing it. It's the only RP I'm in. http://roleplayerguild.com/showthread.php?210623-Myriad-Reality/ I haven't gotten to that part, Spirit has just introduced James, said he's a warlock, said that if we don't find trainers (he doesn't know about the other bits like the rings and masters) James and a lot of other people will die. Also, James hates Spirit, even though Spirit is trying to save him.
I basically randomly thought of the Terry Prachett book in class and thought 'that would make a good drawing' (I draw a lot. You probably guessed that.) And so I came up with nine colours for nine magicians and asked nine of my friends what they would like to be and what animals would be their familiars, and so I drew them as the magicians. I'm the Druid, which is personally my favourite.[DOUBLEPOST=1383947007][/DOUBLEPOST]
I should really draw some characters, like Thanatos maybe...
That would be awesome. So, yeah, what's an image URL?

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I basically randomly thought of the Terry Prachett book in class and thought 'that would make a good drawing' (I draw a lot. You probably guessed that.) And so I came up with nine colours for nine magicians and asked nine of my friends what they would like to be and what animals would be their familiars, and so I drew them as the magicians. I'm the Druid, which is personally my favourite.[DOUBLEPOST=1383947007][/DOUBLEPOST]
That would be awesome. So, yeah, what's an image URL?
Could you maybe draw Aaron and Felix together? :D

You could base it off what we look like IRL, my pic's in the community picture thread if you want to do that.

Also, my familiar would be a Peregrine Falcon (Why, you ask? British, and badass, that is why my friend (and yes I know they are in other countries but the biggest ones are in britain so fuck you))

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Forgive me if this fails.[DOUBLEPOST=1383947381][/DOUBLEPOST]
Forgive me if this fails.
CALLED IT!

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Will! Calm down! We need to find felix" zan thinks to where felix would go "The shadow gate?" the shadow gate stood tall in front of felix, it was the only full conection to the shadow realm, only certian people could enter