School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
Darklord, I hate to burst your bubble, and I would love to see how the roleplay goes when people other than me create situations, but taking away someone's powers kind of defeats the point of them being in this RP, and for a year? Ehhhh...[DOUBLEPOST=1383762929][/DOUBLEPOST]Did that sound narcissistic? I hope that didn't sound narcissistic.

Reactions: dgdas9 and the_j485

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

"I'm sorry, Zan," I say, "what if something happens to Deomi on the way? What if she's attacked by more feral Druids? Or worse, the other creatures out there... I wouldn't be able to save her... I would just die..."

Zan looks disappointed, with a bit of annoyance in there too. I look back at Deomi. She gives me a caring smile. I turn to Zan and look at him, an apology in my eyes. He sighs, and walks away with his head down. I turn to Aaron, regretful, and see out of the corner of my eye, the flickering figure of Zan. One second, he's dressed normally, the next, he's wearing a leafy garment and carrying a staff. I look round at him. He's back to normal.

"Don't worry," Aaron says, "he's a bit distressed, but he'll get over it." I feel a twinge of irritation. Get over it? It's not that easy. He's lost a family member. If I recall correctly, he needs to go through a whole nature funeral thing, make a grave, put the ashes in, fill it up, lay his staff on the grave, burn the staff, burn the grave, or something along those lines.

Also, I feel guilt of some sort. It seems selfish now to choose safety from what might be over safety from what is.

No, I tell myself, it's for the best. I kind of believe it. I kind of don't.

I summon a claw of shadows just to comfort myself. Deomi hugs me warmly and I lean my head back on her shoulder. I kiss her on the neck, and walk over to my bed and get in.

I really need to stay awake for longer, I think to myself as my eyes get heavy and my brain starts dreaming.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Felix! You know i dont care that he is dead? He was horrible! so horrible!" He smiles are you
"Zanla come we must apease the old god!"
zan follows his aunt out

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
So guys, new peoples haven't really been joining sooooooooooo... I was wondering if someone could write a small ittle summary of the story so far so that it doesn't seem so overwhelming to start.

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
So guys, new peoples haven't really been joining sooooooooooo... I was wondering if someone could write a small ittle summary of the story so far so that it doesn't seem so overwhelming to start.

<('small ittle' *looks at 94 pages* ahahahahahah. the result might not be 'small ittle' but ill give it a go.)>

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Weeeeeeeell...

For the story it will be simple enough to write quick summaries of every long post, and combine smaller posts, and mention key events like teh angel demon war and Aaron and Felix becoming the being etc...