School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
The world starts twirling and spinning and warping again. Twirly, twirly, twirly... Twirly... Twir... Ly.... Bluuuuuugh...

"...Felix? Felix? Hurry! Get him some water!" My eyes open slowly, with sleep in the corners. My mouth is dry, dry as a bone.

I see a female silhouette above me. It's blurry, but it's calming down. The girl's hair is long and dark, the ends styled into points and dyed red. Her face is beautiful, stunning and perfect, turquoise eyes and full red lips. This girl is perfect, and I'm so glad I am with her.

"Hello, Deomi," I croak. "I love you."

She kisses my, right on my lips... My dry, cracked lips. I hope that water comes soon.

I turn my head slightly to the right. Aaron's there. He's on a bed next to me. Mine is soft and warm, but that's not important right now. Aaron's not moving. He's breathing, sure, but he's been out for as long as me, and the others are still trying to wake him up.

Five minutes later, Aaron is awake. He's already got his water. Soon after I get mine. Damn, that's good.

I turn to the right and see Deomi. She runs her fingers through my hair, and I pull her closer to me and give her a nice kiss, French-style. Aaaaww yeeeeaaaaah.

"Hey bro, I heard you were tripping, so I - WOAH, okay, I see you need some privacy, so, um, I'll just be on my way!" Says the voice of a 17-year-old African American boy. That's not what he really is, I know, because he's my pet surgeon crab, Tim. He scuttles across my head and onto the floor and off he goes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I hear Aaron shriek, and Deomi and I share a chuckle.

"Well," Tim says, insulted, "nice to see you too, bright spark!"

I roll onto my back and look up at the ceiling and close my eyes, seeing the hard stare of the Priest Governor looking into my them, unblinking. "We're not done with you yet," she says. And then I fall asleep.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
The world starts twirling and spinning and warping again. Twirly, twirly, twirly... Twirly... Twir... Ly.... Bluuuuuugh...

"...Felix? Felix? Hurry! Get him some water!" My eyes open slowly, with sleep in the corners. My mouth is dry, dry as a bone.

I see a female silhouette above me. It's blurry, but it's calming down. The girl's hair is long and dark, the ends styled into points and dyed red. Her face is beautiful, stunning and perfect, turquoise eyes and full red lips. This girl is perfect, and I'm so glad I am with her.

"Hello, Deomi," I croak. "I love you."

She kisses my, right on my lips... My dry, cracked lips. I hope that water comes soon.

I turn my head slightly to the right. Aaron's there. He's on a bed next to me. Mine is soft and warm, but that's not important right now. Aaron's not moving. He's breathing, sure, but he's been out for as long as me, and the others are still trying to wake him up.

Five minutes later, Aaron is awake. He's already got his water. Soon after I get mine. Damn, that's good.

I turn to the right and see Deomi. She runs her fingers through my hair, and I pull her closer to me and give her a nice kiss, French-style. Aaaaww yeeeeaaaaah.

"Hey bro, I heard you were tripping, so I - WOAH, okay, I see you need some privacy, so, um, I'll just be on my way!" Says the voice of a 17-year-old African American boy. That's not what he really is, I know, because he's my pet surgeon crab, Tim. He scuttles across my head and onto the floor and off he goes.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!" I hear Aaron shriek, and Deomi and I share a chuckle.

"Well," Tim says, insulted, "nice to see you too, bright spark!"

I roll onto my back and look up at the ceiling and close my eyes, seeing the hard stare of the Priest Governor looking into my them, unblinking. "We're not done with you yet," she says. And then I fall asleep.

The Deomi-Aaron-Felix thingy, good job!

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Ugh, shit Felix, I guess we got out of that, but we're not going to be on their good side if something else happens. Anyway, we sill need to get out of this place, and find out what happened to the war."
"A fiver says the demons won."
"You're on."

Reactions: ThatsAPaddling

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
The high preistess leaves, next to door Zan is waiting for her "what are you going to do with my friends!?"
"They just need to pay there debt you as a Druid must understand this!"
" I do but the Druid had turned savage! He was not connected to it anymore!"
"How dare you speak of that with those people so close!"
Zan listens as deomi stirs moving closer to the wall
"They had every right to kill him!"
"They had no right to kill your brother Zan!"
"Auntie I good not see the spirit in him, he was a mere tool trying to set This up!"

Deomi walks back to Felix "okay so high Priest is zans aunt and you killed his brother.."

"Zan I can't let them get away with it!"

"You can't take there powers either!"
"I am allowed Zan, you know it! I'm being kind for not killing them! Why are you never happy?"

"I'm a Druid who's parents died whos parents were killed by there son! Who was in touch with new world the technology, you said it yourself 'zan is to be protected by the institution we will set up his capture and make him forgot his past life he is the future for our kind!'"

"I know what I said but that does not mean you can come home and tell me what to do!"
Zan walks out and moves over to Felix
"Let me take your powers! Aaron you too, If I take them when we get back ill give them back, they plan to make you live a year without them, but worse make you forget having them!"