School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that, this was conceived and uploaded before it was implemented here.[DOUBLEPOST=1383598534][/DOUBLEPOST]

Wait, what, irl?

yes irl, my mothers side![DOUBLEPOST=1383599123][/DOUBLEPOST]I wake up under a cloth
"Whats going on? Where am i?! Who moved me while i slept?"

Reactions: dgdas9

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Wills standing Above me, I don't see why everyone hates him he seems nice "uhh yh actually I feel a lot better " i sit up a bit and look around "any food? How long have I been out will?"

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
(Let's get this straight Druids follow a age old belief long before Christianity before the celts, they believed in a old god whom they harnessed the power of,

Truly part of my family is Druidic but me and my mother prefer spirtuailism

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Right, look, I know I killed another magical being, a druid." The man in green gives us a sharp look.
"But he attacked Felix, without provocation, and I had to stop him. There was no other way!"

OOC: Wait so what kind of magic are Felix and Aaron?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
How could that offend someone lol))

I was being sarcastic, and I thought that you could take somehting like "u r a druid cuz u r gay u is dumb", I dunno, gay people always take things to the heart (at least here).

Again, nothing against you, or your sexual orientation, I don't care if you're gay or not I will treat you the same way.

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
Suddenly, a guy falls into the place Aaron and Felix are.
"What the fuck just happened?!"
"James, you probably had some alucinations."
"Wait, where the hell am I?"

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Food water?" I stand up and look around (are we like in a garden place thing?) "tell me Bout yourself will, and explain charmspeak to me"

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"Right, look, I know I killed another magical being, a druid." The man in green gives us a sharp look.
"But he attacked Felix, without provocation, and I had to stop him. There was no other way!"

OOC: Wait so what kind of magic are Felix and Aaron?

OOC: Sorcerers.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"one second will i'll be right back" Zan vanishes and appears next to felix
"hello felix" he tips the hat that he is wearing, his clothes are more magical he wears a green robe "council members! You are not to choose judgment on these people, by more orders."
"May I ask who you are?" The white person says
"That is a good question! zanla rikardo muka orsbourne my forefathers started this council to keep the balance of the magical community!"
The council turn to slight murmers "If it is truly you show us you can go into the state" zan stands still his body glows green whiles his eyes and hands turn white then back to normal "It is him! Felix Aaron you have been pardoned under the degree of the High Council!"
zan appears where he was along with felix and aaron
"So will telll me about charmspeak now?"

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Byrne crept closer to the source of the explosions. He ended up facing a somewhat round person holding a modified rocket launcher. He snuck up the to this somewhat mad person, and was blown backward by an explosion. Byrne picked himself up and started walking towards the person holding the rocket launcher. The gunman now had a horrified look on his face, and was trying to reload his launcher as quickly as possible. Byrne walked over, and twisted the barrel of the rocket launcher. The expression on the man's face was a sight to behold. Then he pulled himself together, and whipped out a knife, after wrenching the rocket launcher out of Byrne's grip. He snarled, whipped out a knife and ran at Byrne.

Byrne dodged, and found a name tag, with Mark written on it. So Mark was his name Byrne thought. However, it seemed that mark was now completely and utterly mad. When Mark almost lit the stockpile of ammunition behind him, it became obvious that there was to be no return. When he charged, this time with a live warhead, Byrne held out the two steel rods he had gathered, made a large cap, and concentrated. There was a loud crack, and Mark's body went flying, slamming into the wall, before disintegrating into pieces of ash. The rods congealed into a ball of molten metal, then vanished. Byrne pocked up the remains of the ammunition, which seemed to have ignited, along with almost everything else in the room, the ones being primarily constituted of metals being the most adversely affected. Byrne examined the remains, and was somewhat surprised to find Flare in one piece. He shouldered the bag, which also appeared to have remained intact, and head off. He did pause, though, when a spark leapt off him, and caused several overheard lights to overload. Byrne felt amazingly tired, but also better for the tiredness.

OOC: *shrugs* You can have an extra cause if you like. Just in case a madman with a heavily modded rocket launcher that shoots missles is not enough. ;3 Byrne is more MagiTech, that kind of thing, if we are chatting about our character's magic types. :3 Flare is an unknown.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"one second will i'll be right back" Zan vanishes and appears next to felix
"hello felix" he tips the hat that he is wearing, his clothes are more magical he wears a green robe "council members! You are not to choose judgment on these people, by more orders."
"May I ask who you are?" The white person says
"That is a good question! zanla rikardo muka orsbourne my forefathers started this council to keep the balance of the magical community!"
The council turn to slight murmers "If it is truly you show us you can go into the state" zan stands still his body glows green whiles his eyes and hands turn white then back to normal "It is him! Felix Aaron you have been pardoned under the degree of the High Council!"
zan appears where he was along with felix and aaron
"So will telll me about charmspeak now?"
It is a special way I speak. It causes others to do what I say. Rather simple.