School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

After a while of wandering, I open a door and see Deomi, Zan and a group of other guys lying asleep on the floor. Deomi seems to be fast a-kip, (asleep) so I take off my blazer and lay down with her, using it as a makeshift duvet. I call it as quarter to two in the morning, so I bury my head in her red-pointed hair and fall asleep...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

After a while of wandering, I open a door and see Deomi, Zan and a group of other guys lying asleep on the floor. Deomi seems to be fast a-kip, (asleep) so I take off my blazer and lay down with her, using it as a makeshift duvet. I call it as quarter to two in the morning, so I bury my head in her red-pointed hair and fall asleep...

*stares at the stranger* Who are you?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
On one side I have James. On the other, tehre's Felix. Who should I chose. I turn to Felix.

"Hi sweety"

"Hi dee-dee"As he ends his phrase, I try to get a private mind chat, but he's alseep again.

Jame's still asleep.

I have to chose one.

I chose James

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
Varlow sat in the dark, watching the others. He had almost caught Chyzz, if not for the traitor using that rod to open a spatial rift between them and then opening a fold to somewhere else.

Chyzz had escaped him, again. If he didn't catch this guy...his whole world would be more firmly under the foot of that...that evil bastard. He wanted so badly to just run forward and find Chyzz, but the entire place was too damn dangerous to go alone. Not to mention it would mean abandoning these people. As strange a bunch as they were, they reminded him of his own 'group', the IR.

For them, tonight would bring rest. For him, it would be to plan for his next encounter with Chyzz.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I've had sometime to think lately. Felix. Poor Felix. Where is he? I haven't seen him in a while. I miss him. But at the same time I have James. James still asleep. I kiss him in his neck. I'm not sure about him. And I am not sure if Felix is alive.

-Deomi

Don't bother with Aaron, no...[DOUBLEPOST=1383469389][/DOUBLEPOST]"Ok, who the fuck was that?" Asked Thanatos, not haven spoken for a while. "Also, why didn't he look at me? it's like he didn't even see me..."[DOUBLEPOST=1383469458][/DOUBLEPOST]OOC: I don't know where I'm going to say John is, but Aaron is also in sector four, so maybe they could meet up? Or maybe they do but they have to split into two...?

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
(Wait why does deomi hate Zan? When did this happen? In fact zans never done anything bad to you guys. You two made a jerk to you! Zans nice)

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Zan gets up and wonders around the room "what to do what to do what to do" in a whisper he says "is anyone awake?" "I guess not" he jumps into a cable as someone wakes up and checks everyone is there; Zan rides the currents to a small room outside there is a glass roof but its a garden "perfect".

After a couple of hours or practicing his Druidic magic he jumps back in, he jumps out in the wrong room there is a guard monitoring tv screens "is is that deomi and Felix there? Shit!" As the guard turns around he jumps out.

He arrives at the room and lands ontop of Felix
"Not good at landing! Everyone get up!!! Somewhere in here are some cameras they know where we- *a loud explosion is heard in the distance* "shai hei ki onka meoko tanko fila ki ona" a bubble of energy forms around everyone but Zan * the wall breaks open then a explosion in the room Zan gets thrown across the room while everyone else is protected* wind blows some of the blast away from Zan after the smoke is gone Zan falls to the floor his body scared and bleeding "I'm not a ars wipe deomi" he closes his eyes as he loses (that think where your brain is semi shutdown not a coma but the other thing uncon

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
(Wait why does deomi hate Zan? When did this happen? In fact zans never done anything bad to you guys. You two made a jerk to you! Zans nice)

I know, I am just messig with stuff, it's kinda fun, but I said it before, she WILL realise that you're not that bad.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Zan! Here, let me look at you..."
Thanatos touched his palms to Zan's body, and the scars became stripes of grey ash, and then became skin again. He felt quite drowsy after doing this, and Zan did not wake up, but Thanatos fell asleep immediately, but not before saying "He.. should wake up... soon, so should I..."

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
James wakes up and looks to the guy right next to Deomi.
"So you're Felix?"
"Yeah."
"Boy, my love life is a series of natural 1 on d20..."
"What?"
"D&D reference, don't ask."

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
IC:

This guy plays Dungeons and Dragons. I think I might like him. But not now. I need to know why there are so many things blowing up. I'm trying to find the words to describe this situation without being disrespectful.

"Okay, guys, what the fuck is this shit?"

Stay classy, the voice in my head says.

Everyone turns and looks at me. I panoramically look at them.

"Well," I say, "is anyone gonna explain anything?"

They keep staring at me. Deomi rubs her arm like someone hit her.

"No one?"

Staring...

"Really?"

Staring...

"Okay."

I sigh, and look at my feet. Deomi seems nervous. A spike of nervousness shoots through me, too. There's an elephant in the room.