School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
'bah, useless people!' thought Varlow, as he entered an adjacent room to search and vent some frustration on the equipment therein.

While he was inside, someone quickly stepped around a corner and greeted the group in a lightly mocking tone: "Why hello there ladies and gents, a pleasure to meet you."

<(what took me so long to post was this, a draw up of the guy in this post: )>
count redesig.png

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
'bah, useless people!' thought Varlow, as he entered an adjacent room to search and vent some frustration on the equipment therein.

While he was inside, someone quickly stepped around a corner and greeted the group in a lightly mocking tone: "Why hello there ladies and gents, a pleasure to meet you."

<(what took me so long to post was this, a draw up of the guy in this post: )>
View attachment 8145

*quickly spins around, bow ready* Who are you?

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"I'm awake!!" Zan jumps to his feet "who are you!" A barrier of electricity and air blocks the person leaving or coming closer, zans eyes glow a bright white "hurry up with answering questions before I collapse again!"

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I just remembered how I was going to save Ruby. Back to the first entering of the mind.
You shouldn't have went into my mind. I recently implemented a security system not unlike Techi's. It isn't as evil but it may kill you.
*Deomi is suddenly inside a Gameshow scenario*
-Announcer- Welcome to the Suuuuper Ruby Gameshow! Who's our unlucky road kill- Contestant today?

OOC: I have telepathic protection because I'm technological. Obviously. :p And believe me, I am tempted to toy with Spaghettification, but that is not my decision. :p And, when are we going to figure what happens, or are just going to march out and let whatever happens happen? :p

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
The stranger simply smirked some more and flipped his rod to be horizontal before drawing it sharply to the side. as he did, the air seemed to fold at a point inside and one out of the barrier. He then stepped through it, which snapped shut behind him.

Giving Zan an amused glance, he spoke once more:

"Cute, but you're going to have to do better than that against me. Now, i am going to offer you all a...mmh, shall we say deal? Yes, i think that is the appropriate term here. All i ask is that you incapacitate Mr. Varlow for me, and in return i shall aid you in a swift departure from this facility. what say you fine individuals?"

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"tell us who you are first!" zans eyes glow brighter "shai hei ki uma fah kino zako nanio" the wall of wind comes back even stronger.

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
"My my, aren't you the feisty one? Very well. If you must know, my name is Landon Chyzz (k-eye-zz), appointed Count of Letria. Oh, and you" he indicated Will "As good as you may be with that bow, i highly doubt your arrow would make it within a yard of me before i knocked it out of the air."

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"What do you want with that wolf person thingy? I'm only fiesty for people I dont want killed!"
the walls gets even stronger

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
"I merely need him to stay out of my buisness, which he is trying so very hard to get into. Also, i advise you to relax the disruptive air current, unless you wish to see discordant harmony and know what it is like to have your mind fractured."

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"My mind was scrwed up by a fucking lion turtlE lLION TURTLe!!!!" the air fades away "what is your business?"

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
<(i'm gonna wait till more people are around to react before i continue, just no one approach Chyzz until i do please, thanks =) )>

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"And you will! who the hell are you! what are your powers?! wherea re you from!" the wall of wind surruonds will now not chyzz

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"My my, aren't you the feisty one? Very well. If you must know, my name is Landon Chyzz (k-eye-zz), appointed Count of Letria. Oh, and you" he indicated Will "As good as you may be with that bow, i highly doubt your arrow would make it within a yard of me before i knocked it out of the air."

*lowers bow and empties hand*[DOUBLEPOST=1383315450][/DOUBLEPOST]
"And you will! who the hell are you! what are your powers?! wherea re you from!" the wall of wind surruonds will now not chyzz

I was once a subject here. I was transported back to my home and then that wolf brought me back to this place.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
They've been talking for a while. I think I am just going to ignore them, for now. I have been pretending I am asleep for a while, James is right next to me. I think he really is asleep.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Deomi? I can tell your awake, your nerves are still sending electric pulses -light bulb moment in deomi's mind (Zan can trigger things in people through pulses in nerves! Up to you if you tell him though!) why are pretending to sleep anyway?" He looks at you with a warm smile -he smiles better then Felix- and bright eyes

thewindmillman

Jul 29, 2019
"His buisness is betraying a good cause for selfish reasons. AKA being a goddamn slimeball." said Varlow as he walked back into the room, glaring hatefully at Chyzz.

"Come now Marvin, surely you don't believe my motives to be purely selfish? hmhmhm"

"Why else would you join a madman?"

"Maybe because that mmh, madman as you call him, is the correct party in our conflict."

Varlow just gets angrier before saying: "I don't know what you came here to steal, but i will NOT let you succeed."

*holding his rod in a combative stance* "LET me? well someone needs to be relieved of their inflated ego, no?"

Screaming in rage, Varlow leaps at Chyzz, and begins fighting him. Varlow is quick, swiping with his claws in many directions. But Chyzz is just as fast, using his rod to keep himself from getting harmed. Sparks fly each time they clash, and it is a very even contest.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
He gets up and prods James making him sit up "what the hell! How did that happen? Did you do that it did I? So many questions!? It's like lion turtles all over again!" *he laughs softly "ahh kidding but really did i do that?"

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
" never thought I'd hear you stutter, since your normally the one to make people stutter *laugh then really nice smile* uhh why did you tell me your name again we were in the same sector for an month !" He gets up and prods James making him sit up "what the hell! How did that happen? Did you do that it did I? So many questions!? It's like lion turtles all over again!" *he laughs softly "ahh kidding but really did i do that?"

OOC: Oh fuck, I screwed up, I was saying hi to chyzz, but i just realized I already did, so...yeah...I'm going to delete my post and...