School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: He's not OP.
I mean, Thanatos can kill anyone with a single hit, Deomi can trade brains temporarily and is pretty fucking hot, Zan controls freaking ELECTRICITY and James is a hacker with four personalities and the ability to see through other's eyes at will. Will's a pretty decent character.

IC: "Name's James. Your's?"

Will... Not this place again.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
James. He is...crying. I can't stand looking hot guys crying. I think most men think they look better if they don't cry no matter what, but I don't agree, I find men that cry...sensible. THey are people. And not only sexual toys. I hug him. Pretty hard.

"Hey, Deomi, how are you?"Fuck. It's zan. He can't even see I am in a difficult situation.

"Ah, hi Zan..."When I end saying zan, a guy comes out of nowhere. James pushes me off. I understand him, he wants to show himself as a brave guy, as the alfa leader, so he can't look sensible. But he is. And I really like him...But what about felix? What happened to him? I don't want to cheat on Felix...

"The name's James. Your's?"

"Will...Not this place again!"

I am putting myself as a submissed member. This can't happen, I won't allow it.

"My name is Deomi. That guy over there is Zan, and the other one, the one lying on the floor with the wierd blades is Thanatos. You. Explain yourself."I say with my "evil" look. Something's not right...I just hope it's not the damn pony...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
James. He is...crying. I can't stand looking hot guys crying. I think most men think they look better if they don't cry no matter what, but I don't agree, I find men that cry...sensible. THey are people. And not only sexual toys. I hug him. Pretty hard.

"Hey, Deomi, how are you?"Fuck. It's zan. He can't even see I am in a difficult situation.

"Ah, hi Zan..."When I end saying zan, a guy comes out of nowhere. James pushes me off. I understand him, he wants to show himself as a brave guy, as the alfa leader, so he can't look sensible. But he is. And I really like him...But what about felix? What happened to him? I don't want to cheat on Felix...

"The name's James. Your's?"

"Will...Not this place again!"

I am putting myself as a submissed member. This can't happen, I won't allow it.

"My name is Deomi. That guy over there is Zan, and the other one, the one lying on the floor with the wierd blades is Thanatos. You. Explain yourself."I say with my "evil" look. Something's not right...I just hope it's not the damn pony...

You know me. I do not know why I am here. A wolf pulled me out of my home and brought me here again.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
What do you mean?

BIC:"I do? Oh yeah, right you look diffrent! Also, can you describe that wolf. I have had some problems with some magical wolves...if you know what I mean...."

I am Will. I have once tried to Charmspeak you. The wolf had Bluish-grey fur and piercing white eyes.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Guys I vanished for a day and no one wants to know where I went! Well that's rude!" A gust of wind blows around deomi and James " teo new love birds" :D the wind blows deomi onto James

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Shipping: putting two fictional characters on a relationship.

IC: "Wait, you know Deomi?"

EDIT AFTER NINJA: "Well, uhm... This is awkward."

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
OOC:No. I am just waiting for Paddling to get here. Once that happens, Deomi won't be sure on who to choose, but will eventually choose Felix. Sorry :(

IC:"Yeah, we know each other sweetheart. Kinda."

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Oh sorrrry" Zan waves his arms the wind moves deomi off James " I'm good at making awkward things! God damn lion turtles!" Zan sits down and holds his head "ima pass out wake me up in 10 hours o-"

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Shipping: putting two fictional characters on a relationship.

IC: "Wait, you know Deomi?"

EDIT AFTER NINJA: "Well, uhm... This is awkward."

I do. She was one of the ones I was put with, just like John.[DOUBLEPOST=1383258026][/DOUBLEPOST]
"Oh sorrrry" Zan waves his arms the wind moves deomi off James " I'm good at making awkward things! God damn lion turtles!" Zan sits down and holds his head "ima pass out wake me up in 10 hours o-"

Hello?

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
No. I barely had time to remember his features.

"HoustonGuys, we have a problem. Ponies. Believe me, they may look cute, but believe me, they're not. THey are magically powerful. Fortunatelly they have a very simple mind. I have mind powers, I usaully body switch, because I can't control 2 bodies at the same time, but ponies have such a stupidly simple mind that I can even control them without switching, but I seriously doubt I could control more than one."

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"HoustonGuys, we have a problem. Ponies. Believe me, they may look cute, but believe me, they're not. THey are magically powerful. Fortunatelly they have a very simple mind. I have mind powers, I usaully body switch, because I can't control 2 bodies at the same time, but ponies have such a stupidly simple mind that I can even control them without switching, but I seriously doubt I could control more than one."

*Spirit pokes his head through a portal quickly* She has an incredibly complex mind which I cannot decipher! *the portal closes again*
*Will looks surprised*

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"She has an incredibly complex mind which I cannot decipher"I turn around, and I see its head disappearing. Damn. I have to kill that pony. Plus, he can mess up reality (I think). I always hope my mind can give me a small reaction boost, but its so small it never makes a diffrence.

"Okay. I think I have to explain something. It's been on my mind for a while, and I just I have to tell it to someone. James, tell me something, do you think I am pretty?"I say. James gets all red, and answers:

"Ah...yes, why?"

"Well, I've recently been approached by a demon, and he explained me something. I am pretty and I have mind powers because I have demoniacle backgrouond; Since the beggingin of times, the Devil and his sister, Sataniece, have bread with some humans, so they could keep us alive. How does that keep us alive? Well, its a bit hard to explain...But anyway, the crossbreeds started devellopping normally but, with time, they're great great children, started to devellop certain types of their body more than normal. Overtime, they even started to develop powers. Now, they also explain me somethings about otehr species. You see, ponies are one of Sataniece's Failed expirements. We should always kill them, and they will automatically be put on Hell, and Sataniece can analyze them and correct'em. So, what do you guys think? Should we kill them all?"

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
"She has an incredibly complex mind which I cannot decipher"I turn around, and I see its head disappearing. Damn. I have to kill that pony. Plus, he can mess up reality (I think). I always hope my mind can give me a small reaction boost, but its so small it never makes a diffrence.

"Okay. I think I have to explain something. It's been on my mind for a while, and I just I have to tell it to someone. James, tell me something, do you think I am pretty?"I say. James gets all red, and answers:

"Ah...yes, why?"

"Well, I've recently been approached by a demon, and he explained me something. I am pretty and I have mind powers because I have demoniacle backgrouond; Since the beggingin of times, the Devil and his sister, Sataniece, have bread with some humans, so they could keep us alive. How does that keep us alive? Well, its a bit hard to explain...But anyway, the crossbreeds started devellopping normally but, with time, they're great great children, started to devellop certain types of their body more than normal. Overtime, they even started to develop powers. Now, they also explain me somethings about otehr species. You see, ponies are one of Sataniece's Failed expirements. We should always kill them, and they will automatically be put on Hell, and Sataniece can analyze them and correct'em. So, what do you guys think? Should we kill them all?"

*you hear Spirit's voice, but he isn't there* Wrong again! Ruby is from the Equestria dimension. Those ponies have complex minds! Ruby can use magic without a horn!