School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Ooh, getting topical, are we?[DOUBLEPOST=1383152708][/DOUBLEPOST]IC: And then I wake up and all the OP wolf and pony shit was a dream. "Woah," I say, "I have fucked-up dreams".

OOC: JK, don't rage.

*appears* I'm still here, sometimes. Gotta check up on your progress so I can add it to my fanfic.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Who killed me? I fell in a portal into some creepy place, but I just teleported out. That place was weird. I'm definitely not putting that place in my fanfic. I didn't even take pictures!

Seems a bit godmoddy to me. Just teleport out of any fucking predicament. Bella hasn't even approved your characters, fucking leave!

Reactions: dgdas9

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
A random pony appears in front of me.

"Hi. I'm Ruby"it says.

"Hi I'm Deomi. What are you?"

"I am a pony! I am so cute, don't you think?"

"You are!"

Fuck. PONIES?!Damn. I enter its Brain. Ruby doens't notice anything at all, simple, a pony's brain is SOO stupidly simple that I don't even need to body swap, I can directly control it, even though I am getting tired..aghh...I need to be quick. I notice it has an anti-Physical attacks. Simple enough, I just straight off send a message for those cells to Selfdestroy. Agghh. This should be enough. I get my trusty knife. Timeto kill this damn creature.

-Deomi
(OOC: Whizz, seriously, DON'T TELEPORT I HATE YOU!)

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
A random pony appears in front of me.

"Hi. I'm Ruby"it says.

"Hi I'm Deomi. What are you?"

"I am a pony! I am so cute, don't you think?"

"You are!"

Fuck. PONIES?!Damn. I enter its Brain. Ruby doens't notice anything at all, simple, a pony's brain is SOO stupidly simple that I don't even need to body swap, I can directly control it, even though I am getting tired..aghh...I need to be quick. I notice it has an anti-Physical attacks. Simple enough, I just straight off send a message for those cells to Selfdestroy. Agghh. This should be enough. I get my trusty knife. Timeto kill this damn creature.

-Deomi
(OOC: Whizz, seriously, DON'T TELEPORT I HATE YOU!)
Just because I was born a pony doesn't mean I'm as stupid as one. I hate the show. And you shouldn't have went into my brain. *enters vocal persuasion state, in which her eyes glow white and you hear hundreds of voices behind hers*
Leave me.
*exits state*

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Just because I was born a pony doesn't mean I'm as stupid as one. I hate the show. And you shouldn't have went into my brain. *enters vocal persuasion state, in which her eyes glow white and you hear hundreds of voices behind hers*
Leave me.
*exits state*
I propose we all Ignore ruby! And focus on the fact we are in sector 4 and going I die! And I vanished!

Reactions: the_j485

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
Is in a star a old man approaches "hello Zan I am your great grandfather the man who discovered electricity and subsequently gave us our power" the man looks at Me I stare back
"So your saying my dad or mum had these powers too?"
He looks confused by the question
"Your dad had these powers yes so did his dad but you see you were adopted after there death...."
I sit down in the star a chair forming under me
"What about the thing where my eyes glow yellow? It makes more powerful"
The old man whom I still don't know the name of is hesitant to answer the question
"Your mother Zan was a Druid a very powerful Druid, you have a spiritual connection with earth, but the stronger you connect with the earth the weaker your electric powers become, if you want both you must balance it! Now go your friends need you"
Zan suddenly appears on thantos' head he then falls a sleep until he is dropped onto the floor"

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: I said I would...
Byrne took Ruby to one side. You cannot stay here. Due to your composition, you will rapidly disintegrate and be spaghettified [OOC: Shredded] very quickly. With that, Byrne nudged Ruby into the remains of the portal, and made sure the the barrier between their worlds was permanently closed, by detonating a Deuterium Rod.

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Byrne took Ruby to one side. You cannot stay here. Due to your composition, you will rapidly disintegrate and be spaghettified [OOC: Shredded] very quickly. With that, Byrne nudged Ruby into the remains of the portal, and made sure the the barrier between their worlds was permanently closed, by detonating a Deuterium Rod.

*Cue godmodding to stay on earth*

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019

Hey! I am killing ruby! I wanna kill ruby!
Leave me.
*exits state*
"Oh my dear, you shouldn't have done that. I am not easilly fooled by glowing eyes...DIE! DIE! YOU ARE A PONY! thAT DEMON TOLD ME SOMTHING Y'KNOW, PONIES WERE A FAILED EXPIREMENT OF THE DEMON'S SISTER, SATANIECE THEY CONTAIN PURE STUPIDNESS! YOu shall not live! YOU AND YOUR SPECIE SHALL DIE! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE HALF BLOODED OR WHATEVER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" I just shut down its brain. Now it's easy to kill it. Lemme just count to 3....1...2....3! I do it quickly.

-Deomi

Whizz, no. I am not ignoring you. And for one reason. Will Threaty was a good character of yours. Yes, a bit OP, but I kinda liked it. You can make a propper character, and be accepted. Or you can have a shitty pony...

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Hey! I am killing ruby! I wanna kill ruby!
"Oh my dear, you shouldn't have done that. I am not easilly fooled by glowing eyes...DIE! DIE! YOU ARE A PONY! thAT DEMON TOLD ME SOMTHING Y'KNOW, PONIES WERE A FAILED EXPIREMENT OF THE DEMON'S SISTER, SATANIECE THEY CONTAIN PURE STUPIDNESS! YOu shall not live! YOU AND YOUR SPECIE SHALL DIE! I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE HALF BLOODED OR WHATEVER I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" I just shut down its brain. Now it's easy to kill it. Lemme just count to 3....1...2....3! I do it quickly.

-Deomi

Whizz, no. I am not ignoring you. And for one reason. Will Threaty was a good character of yours. Yes, a bit OP, but I kinda liked it. You can make a propper character, and be accepted. Or you can have a shitty pony...
*human form, pulls out phone* Ok, so if you could just quickly tell me about yourself? Powers? Name? Personality? I need to get this on my fanfic.