School For RolePlay

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
<(so immunity to blunt force physical harm? a.k.a. you are untouchable by Varlow? ....so he DID intimidate you. HAH. )>

in a flat, low voice, Varlow began to speak: "look, i know we just met and all, and you all want to leave this place very much. believe me, i do too, but capturing this man...this, this traitorous scum, is of dire importance. He, the 'esteemed Count Chyzz', came to this place to steal something. I don't know what it is, but he is going to take it to a madman who will undoubtedly use it to further his plans for dominion over my home world."

"So please, i'm asking you to help me, help me keep my world free."

OOC: Wait, what's Varlow's power? Immense Strength?

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
<(theres a character list in the OP, with descriptions)>

OOC: Yeah, you really wouldn't be able to do anything with Spirit. Yet another reason why he's gone. Also, the only thing you would get from absorbing Ruby anyway is a Pink Pony form and the ability to use that magic, and a character like yours would probably really hate that.

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Byrne glanced at what had stepped through the rift. Thinking that 2D characters did not belong in 3D space, he coughed up a Uranium fuel rod. He then threw it at Ruby. This caused a small rift to open beneath Ruby, suckering her in, before collapsing, as it did not have the power to sustain itself.

Byrne stood up and stretched. So, what do we do now? Just to make sure there were no further issues with things, he pushed a safe over where Ruby had been sucked into the portal. He then began to unpack his bag on top of the safe, making sure to throw out pieces of rubbish, while everyone began their plans.

OOC: Byrne ate a Uranium fuel rod at one stage. Enough said. I don't know how, when, or why. I also don't know why it hadn't exploded yet. :p

Reactions: the_j485

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Before Whizz says it, that is perfectly ok to kill ruby, as she never really existed, as Whizz broke the rules of the thread by not asking for Bella's approval and submitting a character sheet.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"I'm awake!! What happened to the stupid lpony?" I look around confused as a study the room "shit! Everyone come close to me NOW!" In the distance there is a small explosion "time to see if I can take 7 people through a cable without any of them dying! I jump into the cable and jump out in a room with a bright light.
"Everyone okay?"

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
"Ow, yeah, just about. Oh good, you didn't bring the fucking pony. Now, who the hell is this other guy, with the weird rods and portals and shit?"

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
Oh man it hurts! MY HEAD! What have I done...Last thing I remember was...uh...an angel! YES! An ANGEL! And then...Deomi...She was...Aghh...I'll stop now...I am afraid I may blackout soon if I continue...I need to stop. So. Where am I? I am definitely in theinstitution. I know they wouldn't let me leave. But...I hear something. Someone is typing. REally quickly actually. I seriously doubt it's a guard. But I should go there and check who is it. I get up. Ooh, my legs heart. I must have been here for a while. But I can't stay here forever. I should start walking somewhere, I must find someone. I would like to find Deomi. Or Felix. Someone. Even Zan...the guy's a dick, but at well, I feel so lonely. Or the other guy, the one that dived into the ocean, in one of my first missions. Someone. I feel lonely. I need to find someone. Hmm, I good place to start would be checking out who's typing. This way. Yes. It's getting louder. Okay. It should be in the other side of this door. THe guy just stopped. they're talking. Ponies and Rubies. It's something about ponies.

The door's locked. I knock. I know I will survive, my fire powers can save me of course I would black out but still. Someone comes to the door.

-John

(BLAME J)

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Aaron:

"John? What the hell are you doing here? Don't try to speak, you're weak, can you stand?" Aaron asked. John nodded.
"There were some people here, but they're gone now, it's alright, I've come to get you out of here... Right, follow me, I suppose you do have enough strength to talk. So, what happened here?"

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
"I don't know. I just woke up. I always black out. I am not feeling good."

Who's this guy? I dunno him...

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
James adjusted his goggles. He had made them to look like whatever he wanted - cyberpunk night vision goggles, steampunk mechanic goggles, normal goggles, if he wasn't in an specific mood that day.
He chose the normal goggles.
"Well, my name's James and I have four personalities and have visions. This is me in a nutshell."

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: Who are you talking to G? Also, where are you guys now?
James adjusted his goggles. He had made them to look like whatever he wanted - cyberpunk night vision goggles, steampunk mechanic goggles, normal goggles, if he wasn't in an specific mood that day.
He chose the normal goggles.
"Well, my name's James and I have four personalities and have visions. This is me in a nutshell."

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
*There's a flash of light and Ruby appears* That place was weird. Anywho, I'm out. This place is creepy. I'm definitely not adding this to my fanfic. But it might be cool as another... I'll check all the logs of the place and find out. *disappears*

*the next day, there's a new fanfic on Ruby's blog*

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
OOC: James has 4 personalities. He's essentially dealing with his own personality by pretending to be a stranger.
It's weird.

Darklord__

Jul 29, 2019
"Guys we are in sector 4: that place where they take things for disposable! We have to get out!" Zan vanishes a small book is left in his place the words are in a old language

ThatsAPaddling

Jul 29, 2019
"No, they look more like a Google glass - you know, kind of square and filled with technology, but with the borders as thin as a spectacles'."

Ooh, getting topical, are we?[DOUBLEPOST=1383152708][/DOUBLEPOST]IC: And then I wake up and all the OP wolf and pony shit was a dream. "Woah," I say, "I have fucked-up dreams".

OOC: JK, don't rage.

Reactions: the_j485